• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aug 7: Dallas, TX - Cars and Coffe

I hope I'll have my G8 back by then. Otherwise my father and I might come out in the car than can not be spoken of....or his Corvette...lots of choices.

Here's my situation: I'm going to be leaving Lubbock Saturday morning (~6 hrs drive). I then have to be at a wedding at 1PM at Flower Mound. I would rather get out Friday night after work, but I don't want to get stuck with another hotel night bill.

I'll keep you guys posted if I'm up to the challenge of getting out around 3am on Saturday or not!

And today I find out that due to two classes both needing to use the single test well at work, the class that's on salary may have to do our work over the weekend. Can't be paying the hourly guys any overtime while they're at school. :mad: I'll know more closer to the weekend.

oh c'mon man... well, just lemmie know. been tidying up a couple of things on the car. did some paint touchup and painted my rear chromestrip flat black. i'll get a wash & detail done tomorrow.

Still waiting to find out. With my luck, they'll let me know tomorrow afternoon at 4:45 when we're walking out the door for the weekend. :(

I had to buy two more new tires for the RX yesterday. Damn rednecks in my town can't mount a 40 series tire without destroying the sidewall. :troutslap: So now I've got brand new Generals on all four corners. I really didn't want to spend nearly $500 on tires, but [sic] dem's da breaks.

Looks like I'll be there. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay, but I'll make it. Nature gave mine a pressure wash tonight. :D It's as presentable as it's going to get while I live out of a hotel room.

Julian, I don't know if it's feasible, but if there's any way to save a parking space or two next to you, I'll cruise around until I see the SVT and park there.

Last edited:
Back