• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Calling all DFW peeps!

I'll be in DFW June 6-12 and again July 12-Aug 20 for some schooling for work. My days are full, but evenings are wide open. If anyone has any desire to meet up for some food and/or socializing, post it up here!

No one huh? I better not find any Dallas area people complaining about no meets, when they don't bother responding when someone DOES want to meet. That'll be a bannable offense in the South Central from here on out!

Last edited:
hey. sorry, i dont usually go to the regional forums much, and so i didnt see this thread. i'm down. i dont think there are many cegers here in dallas. so i doubt we'll get 2 to 3 tops. i'm sorta used to that anyway. in vegas, there were only two regular cegers. myself & tourenvy.

Keep us posted on your July dates. I rarely make it to Dallas but hopefully would be able to get free and meet some folks.

So you will be back in Dallas July 12th- Aug 20th correct? I would be up to meet somewhere if we could set something up. i only live 20min south of D.

At the moment, those dates are up in the air. I'm supposed to be going to a 6 week class for work. But it may get cancelled due to low enrollment. If that happens, then I'll be there beginning sometime in October for the next scheduled class. I should know more in the next week or so.

Yah, I'm tackling replacing the clutch on the CSVT, a local mechanic wanted like $1300, and I cant quite afford that.
Ok, cool.
I *may have a '72 Capri on the road soon though. I just need to wire up the headlights switch and get an exhaust on it.

Great we need to set up a meet, what part of DFW area are you staying in? Maybe we can find a place and talk cars and have a drink and a muffin!

Back