• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who works on Contours in Houston?

Parp

CEG'er
I'm in need of an engine swap in my SVT and want to find someone who really knows these cars. Any ideas?

Dude good luck, since i moved here to Texas i havent seen but one CSVT. Look around the treads to see what you find but i dont know if there anyone in the area that does 3 liter swaps. If theres something you need to know i could help you to the best of my knowledge because i know a bit from hanging out with a few friends in south Florida. A good person to talk to would be svttour he does alot of them he has 3 CSVTs as we speak.

Im about 60 miles north of houston in Huntsville, havent been working on these cars all that long, but not new to working on cars. Worked at several gm and ford dealers for about 8 years then got tired of turning wrenches on commission and went on to other things. I have tools, engine stand, engine hoist and will offer up my skills to help out any local cegers looking to get some wrenching done on their rides. Pm me and we can talk more about it.

Mike

Im about 60 miles north of houston in Huntsville, havent been working on these cars all that long, but not new to working on cars. Worked at several gm and ford dealers for about 8 years then got tired of turning wrenches on commission and went on to other things. I have tools, engine stand, engine hoist and will offer up my skills to help out any local cegers looking to get some wrenching done on their rides. Pm me and we can talk more about it.

Mike

The swaps been done already. This thread is a year old. He brought it here to dallas.

Back