• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hail Storm

johnhazelair

CEG'er
So was anyone hit by the storm? Unfortunately, half of my car wasn't under a tree and got a few dents :cry: but will be fixed soon. Also, I forgot the username of the guy that came by to my apts the other day that had a T-Red CSVT with custom hood and tailights and trunk lid. Can someone get me his user name?? thanks fella's

Nice... sorry man.. forgot the screenname you had told me... car was looking good by the way... where did you get the hood and trunk?

Have you met any of the other guys on here from the okc area?

Thanks. Bought the hood from a shop off ebay in CA. The trunk is a pre 98 I got from Pull-A-Part. Working on the SVT trunk so the reflector will light up as park lights and for braking. I haven't meet any of the other guys around here. Jonesyfam is wanting to get together sometime and check each others rides out. Maybe this weekend we all could get together...... Just wondering. Let me know what you think.

The hail passed us by so I wondered if you guys would get it. We just had about 3 hours of solid rain come through.

Back