• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any St. Charles, MO people out there?

I lived out there many, many, many years ago. Long before I was even old enough to drive. I kept busy with soccer in those days. My very first CSVT now lives in the STL area somewhere so if you saw a T-Red SVT there is a very slight chance it was one of my old ones.

There are a few of us out here, I am a t-red svt, I do see a few others but no one from on here, In st.peters/st.charles I see a silfro with focus rims, A red svt with a bra and exhaust, and a red svt with tinted windows, I black one every once in a while, then mine

cuda06, any chance that it was #245? Nighthawk, any chance you live off of Country Knoll? I see a T-red with black wheels there all the time. Saw the Silfro at 94 and Harvester last week. We should get together when ever there is a chance to learn something. Had my share of stuff last week....

cuda06, any chance that it was #245?

To be honest I really don't remember. I would have to dig back through my stuff to see. Here is a picture of it.

pics097.jpg

hey whats up guys , I stay right off harvester. I drive a silver 99 svt, with 17" svt focus rims. we should all get together sometime

see your car all the time....I live just off Jungs, near the DQ. Lets get together at JJ's some Friday night. Anyone? Found a 99' on Country Knoll with a blown motor....T-red. Waiting to see if he wants to start parting it out.

I sold a silver parts car to a guy on country knoll...I was going to fix the T-red for him but he never got back to me...It ran when he picked up the Silver car, So he must have blown it recently (3 months or so)
SVT99MAN: I passed a silfro with focus rims about a week ago and did a burnout right next to your car, If that was you

What about the South County CSVT owners, or any others in the St. Louis area. You know we have to stick together....................

FGM

Back