• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dallas

striker2

Official CEG Vendor
I know most of you guys in TX are spread out but i believe there is a few of you in the Dallas area. would anyone be willing to look at a car for me? preferably this weekend or the beginning of this week if possible. from the pictures and talking with the dealer it sounds like a good car but i would really like someone to actually look at and drive it before i fly down there to get it.

http://www.primomotorstx.com/inventory/view/59431/2001-Mazda-MIATA MX5

anybody willing to help (either looking at the car or if i buy it perhaps picking me up at the airport) will get either some gas money or a dinner out of the deal.

I'll see what I can do if no one else ponies up. Depending on work this weekend, I should be driving through Dallas on Monday night or Tuesday morning. I can definitely make it by Wednesday. That's the best I can do for you. Let me know if that works, and I'll try and help out.

I live in the Dallas area, when are you planning to fly in? I would be willing to help you depending on schedule. pm me if you still need help. I'll give you my cell.

it depends on if i buy the car or not. IRingTwice is supposed to go look at it on his way through so if he says its good then i will be buying it. if i do i probably wont be able to get down there until the 14th or 15th.

If joe can look at the car for you, that'd simplify my drive considerably. I actually live 2 hours out of Dallas, and I'd by trying to time my drive back home so I hit town when the dealer is open. Someone let me know tonight, if possible, if anyone else is going to check it out and test drive it. Otherwise I'll plan my drive accordingly.

Sorry but I will not be available the weekend of the 15th, forgot kids beach volleyball tournament in Galveston. But if I can help another day I will.

it doesnt matter to me who checks the car out. i just need someone to make sure its worth buying, no rust, drives straight, runs properly, the top is in good shape, etc.

If you can do that, it would save me about six hours. I wasn't able to time my trip to go by there, so I'll have to make a trip back to Dallas to look at it.

Joe told me he would look at it this afternoon unless i told him otherwise. Thanks for trying though John.

Wish I would have seen this in time. That's literally a mile from where I work. Oh well, •••• happens when you get banned and don't read the forum for two months.

thats ok, someone else went and checked it out and it wasnt worth. I have since bought a 3000GT VR4. :D

Back