• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody in Texas?

iownacougar

New CEG'er
Is their anyone in the Fort Worth area that has an SVT contour or Cougar? If so reply and maybe we can all have a meet up sometime. I feel like im the only one with a cougar that has a dual exhaust and intake on the road... Every other cougar i see is just stock and or a C2 but its always a chick driving it lol.

Every other cougar i see is just stock and or a C2 but its always a chick driving it lol.

You drive a girl car in the land of trucks and muscle cars... What did you expect?

I used to own SVTs and Ft.WorthSVT is...in Fort Worth and owns an SVT or two, but you never would have guessed that from his screen name. The guy who owns my old car lives in Midlothian, but he's never on here. I see others around every now and then but there aren't very many (any?) active CEG members who still own SVTs in the DFW area.

I know its a "girl car" but I dont like to call it one lol. Im trying to do as much to the car as an 18 year old can right now. I just want to see an SVT contour in Keller TX. I think ive seen one. Thats it.

There was one for sale in Colleyville last year. There's a black one here in Flower Mound. I saw a beat red one on I-35 outside of Denton a month or so ago.

You drive a girl car in the land of trucks and muscle cars... What did you expect?

I used to own SVTs and Ft.WorthSVT is...in Fort Worth and owns an SVT or two, but you never would have guessed that from his screen name. The guy who owns my old car lives in Midlothian, but he's never on here. I see others around every now and then but there aren't very many (any?) active CEG members who still own SVTs in the DFW area.

Sarcastic much? :rolleyes:

I'm NW of Ft. Worth about 75 miles. Cuda06 is farther west in Amarillo, and ancientsanskrit is in Lubbock. IIRC, SVTLay is just South of Austin. We're a pretty spread out bunch, so it's hard to get meets together. Cuda, sanskrit, and I have had the most recent meets, but those have been in West Texas.

I am actually down in the DFW area a lot and have had most of my CSVTs down there with me at different times. Like many others though, I do not currently own one.

count me in as another:). i will in fact be moving here. i'm in dallas currently as i type, checking out areas i plan on living. its MUCH slower than vegas. even in the "busy" parts. i'm thinking about southern plano or richardson. a bit further north of downtown, where i will be working. i'd like to stay in a neighborhood where i know my svt will be relatively safe. not too worried about myself:cool:. i hear further south is a bit rougher. can anyone confirm this?

count me in as another:). i will in fact be moving here. i'm in dallas currently as i type, checking out areas i plan on living. its MUCH slower than vegas. even in the "busy" parts. i'm thinking about southern plano or richardson. a bit further north of downtown, where i will be working. i'd like to stay in a neighborhood where i know my svt will be relatively safe. not too worried about myself:cool:. i hear further south is a bit rougher. can anyone confirm this?

I currently know people in Plano, Garland, and Dallas itself (and some on the FTW side including Keller, Hurst, etc...). I wouldn't really worry too much about the areas you are looking at. There will be neighborhood spots in any of them but that is to be expected. The people in Dallas itself have the most trouble that I know of.

Old thread i know,but im in the D/FW area if there are any Contour meets im down lol we should get like 20 contours and convoy around

Back