• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

99svtc

CEG'er
Warm weathers coming and I've been seeing a few tours driving around. Post here where you've seen 'em

I Spotted a Black SVT in Overland, MO today @ Midland&Lindbergh

Man speaking of Missouri, we drove down to galveston today and there were Missiouri license plates all over the place. And they all drove like 10 miles under the speed limit! WTH?

Not that people down here can drive for **** either.

yeah i'm personally one for driving 10+ OVER the speed limit.

and I saw that same black tour about an hour ago. anyone here drive it?

If you thought that was bad, just be glad it didn't rain. MO drivers are REALLY slow in the rain! I used to hate driving to work in KCMO when it would start to drizzle. One or two drops of water on the windshield, and suddenly there was a sea of brake lights lighting up! :nonono:

If you went to Galveston, why didn't you post that up on here.. we could have met for a lunch, or SOMETHING....
:nonono:

:D

If you went to Galveston, why didn't you post that up on here.. we could have met for a lunch, or SOMETHING....
:nonono:

:D

:idea: I'll post next time. We're going crabbing, have a nice lil cook out afterwords. Don't know how much fun you'll have hanging out with college age kids (mostly engineering students at that, not the liveliest bunch) but all are welcome to come.:)

Geez, how old do you think I am?

lol

thanks.. I'd love it. Give me a post next time! :)

now friends of mine have seen a silver csvt in maryland heights,mo and ,apparently the fella looks like me too?

well, i definitely agree with you about the MO drivers driving really slow in the rain. i think we have some of the worst drivers in the country in good old STL.. i know of 3 silver csvts, 3 black ones, 1 green one, and 1 t-red one in the greater st. louis area (not counting mine). some of you may have seen me before, my dd is black with dark windows, on some OZ superlaggeras, its really loud with a trubendz flowmaster exhaust and no cats.. most of the other ones ive seen are stock. the only green one i know of is 3L swapped. ive only seen it out past st. charles and such..

I don't "act" old in person, do I???

:(

lol...

I know what it is; It's the Old Fart legacy to the name.. I am stuck with the name, thus the Old Fart follows..

I've noticed a black svt with 17" svtf euro rims just sittin in a driveway in Overland. For three weeks it's been backed into a driveway close to my house. also it has sticker on the back windows.

Anyone know about its owner?

dont know whos it is, but i think i know that car. i know a guy named dave in south STL who had a black one with some fsvt wheels on it and i do remember there being stickers on the windows, he sold it last winter i think.:shrug: could be the same car..

dont know whos it is, but i think i know that car. i know a guy named dave in south STL who had a black one with some fsvt wheels on it and i do remember there being stickers on the windows, he sold it last winter i think.:shrug: could be the same car..

very possible. I was hopin sometime when I drive by the guy would be outside and I could ask him about it. I wouldn't mind having another to play with. :laugh:

ive got the green 3l svt kid was living in st peters went through a divorce now living with family back in st ann down by the st ann park

ugh. i hate when you see a svt contour and you think "hey look another svt owner" so you give a friendly peace sign or wave or something and they look at you like "wtf mate?" and then you feel dumb for even getting your hopes up of seeing another contour enthusiast.

Back