• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

spotted my first CSVT in cape girardeau mo yesterday, i had just left the hospital and saw it a couple of miles away at a stop light. black with E1 wheels and missing the front driver side jack point cover. i think it's a sign because my son had just been born.

Spotted near Tulsa. The white thing pulling it is actually "rarer"....

Contour2002.jpg

Its "rarer". 2010, Nissan shoved together 48,658 Frontiers. 2010, Ford pushed out 70,666 rangers. 2010, GM manged 32,634 Colorado/Canyons.

There were 1,976 Equators in 2010, so its "rarer" than #4,093 of 4,485 its towing. Since this is the result of terrible marketing, I will refrain from adding Saleen'ish production number decals below the drivers headlight....

Anyone in the STL area know where all the shows went? Other than the weather, i know the police stopped the show at chesterfield sonic. Been looking for wherever they went for about 3-4 months.

I'm in O'Fallon, MO for work this week. Stopped at a Shop 'n Save earlier tonight on Highway N to pick up some things for the week. Parking lot nearly empty except an E1 Silver Frost / MNB SVT. Looked pretty clean in the dark - side skirts in good shape, jack covers there too. Tried to look inside and could only tell different gearshift knob and looks like it has 154k miles.

Kind of funny to come halfway across the country in random suburbia and find a matching E1 to mine.

that silver csvt you saw at shop'n'slop is mine. i was definitely picking up booze and munchies. i picked it up last year after my 5.0 was proving less than economical driving from o'fallon to south city for work. that shift knob is stock with the leather ripped off lol and i've tinted the windows since.

Ian

lol i recently had to move to florrisant but ive done racing on hwy k i destroyed a eclipse with my stock svt lol im looking for locals to make a race team its call art(american racing team) american cars only and the motto will be as i quote from myself "I DON'T PLAY NICE WITH RICE" ima try and work on everything to get it going before i accept anyone so message or comment if your interested. this is going to be for people who believe in america what it was built on because im tired of foreign company's not paying taxes in america and sending the money they make to there country so thats why im making an american car club for locals muscle cars and american tuners vans trucks suvs are welcome lol my svt is pretty loud

I've seen two different black e1's recently. One really beat up one in St. Charles on N 5th today and another in South City that was on Bancroft not 2 blocks from Hampton a couple months ago. S city e1 had a bent antenna but was relatively clean.

Back