• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: MO-KAN-ARK

ive done that with a few SVT Contour and Foci and Cobra owners before.. then they give you that look thats just like "dude, what the hell. whats wrong with you?!". and then you do indeed feel dumb

i've never had that problem with other csvt owners. the black one I saw gave a friendly wave and so did i.

Saw another one too, t-red parked next to my gf's car in the apartment parking lot in creve couer

another black svt on midland yesterday. Had exhaust, kind've dirty and weird green slim looking decals on the side.... was in the focus and tried to get next to him, but i'm not one for doing 55+ in a 35 in that area

keep seein that green e1 svt around lees summit. saw it at home depot the other day looked pretty clean.

edit:
saw a silfro svt in lees summit on colbern.

I did the ol' wave again. they didn't look tho -__-. oh well, prolly just would've been an awkward moment again if they had seen me...

Missouri

Missouri

I'm from 10 miles north of K.C. and have seen 1 black 1 t-red and 2 silver svts driving around liberty/excelsior

havn't seen any tours in a while. Just found out today that an old customer of mine has 3 svt's though over in Wood River, IL

saturday august 2nd i saw a black csvt and a silver csvt both on mcleary rd in excelsior springs by wal mart the black csvt waved i was in my t-red svt it was pretty random seeing 3 csvt's all within 100 ft. of each other just driving on a saturday... i liked it

st.louis/st.charles area

st.louis/st.charles area

2 svts in st.Louis one 98.5 t -red identical to mine, and i black 99 svt heading down interstate 70

so i was at wal mart in excelsior yesterday around 4 and parked next to a silverfrost csvt and behind a black csvt the silver frost left almost right when i pulled in but i left a note on the black one so hopefully he should be on here:laugh:

nice, I used ot be out there quite a bit going to First capitol 4x4. Thats where a lot of my friends get there cars tuned. But lately I stay by the house. When we get my friends camaro back up and running we may organize a small cruise or G2G.

Be nice to have another svt along, They're all a bit out of my league powerwise lol.

i have the same problem with my buddies... they are all f-bodies, with over 400+ horsepower... i am the only svt that goes to chuck a burger at night with them. i have been to first capital a few times... almost did a dyno tune there

2 svts in st.Louis one 98.5 t -red identical to mine, and i black 99 svt heading down interstate 70

that could have been me in the black one. i was coming home from colorado on the 7th and was on 70 for about 13 hours. i should have been out around st. charles around 7:30-8ish i think.. any details other than black?

i saw a black 99 sitting in front of mcdonalds on the 25th of july on the kansas turnpike. anyone on here?? it had an exaust (looked to be borla) and a baby seat in the back..

99svtc , do you ever go down to midnight madness or chuck a burger on elm street ever? I am the only svt that ever goes there. and most likely the slowest car until the Honda's come in and get laughed away by American muscle..and me

Back