• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caprock Canyon meet

ancientsanskrit

Hard-core CEG'er
It's so nice outside today, what say we think about getting this one going sometime soon?

I'm crazy busy as of late, but desperately need a break from Lubbock.

I had completely forgotten about it. Is there anyone else that plans on attending? John's schedule is usually the biggest hurdle. I should be fairly open.

If I'm tabulating the every 3rd week thing correctly, would you guys be free March 27-28th? I'm only free during the weekends. Unfortunately, 2/13-2/14 and 3/6-3/7 won't work for me.

Do we want to actually plan something for this or just show up and go from there? Is anyone going to camp out at the canyon?

I would be up for camping Saturday night. Have to be back to Lbk early Sunday to study for an exam, though. That said, I have no camping gear, whatsoever, other than a sleeping bag.

I could probably round some stuff up. I will see what I can do. Hopefully this strangle hold winter has upon us will be gone by then.

Like hell! :laugh: I've been without for so long, I'm'a be a selfish S.O.B.! You can babysit the tyke though. How's that for sharing? :D

Haha, amen to that. Sell me that T-red CSVT for a good deal and might take him off your hands for a little while! Might come back a bit corrupt, though. :shrug:

Back