• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SC Local Classifieds & Swapmeet

Ray

Addicted CEG'er
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please adhere to the guidelines below. The regular classifieds disclaimer also applies.
  • All listings MUST have either "WTB"(want to buy), "WTT"(want to trade), or "FS"(for sale) in the post, for clarification
  • Per forum rules, prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.
  • All inquiries should be conducted backchannel: PM, email, AIM, whatever.
  • Please contact a mod to de-list items. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread manageable.
  • Don't forget your pickup location, if it's not in your profile already.
  • Use this link. to post new ads. (important!)
Please direct any further questions or suggestions to me.

Last edited:
FS: Superchip

FS: Superchip

I have a Superchip that goes with a 2.5L manual Contour that must sell. Computer Code is SFG0. I need this to move. Make me an offer.

Have Black 98 CSVT parts car #1991(if anybody cares) still has many good interior pieces (midnight blue) has good doors, rear bumper(minus the little grill) have the sideskirts but have some damage, and 3 out of 4 caps. has full set of svt 5 spoke wheels non exposed lugs(or center cap style) and has the svt center caps. motor is out trans is broken and all front end parts are trashed. just PM me if you need somthing listed or not maybe i have it and didn't mention it.

i have some pics of the car online now if anyone interested in parts off it would like to see it, just go to www.photobucket.com and search rplladnar.

the rear bumper is pending sale.

Last edited:
FS 99 SVT Heads LIM UIM TB

FS 99 SVT Heads LIM UIM TB

As i said in the title I have all of this for sale. Its all i great shape, and came from a working motor with 92xxx miles Im in St Louis so if anyone is looking for these things please E Mail me of PM me

Rear bumper is back on the market, shipping is a big problem with this thing so i am hoping to sell it locally so i don't have to freight the damned thing.

FS all kinds of parts

FS all kinds of parts

SVT UIM 48K miles-----------*Prices removed.. PM for price*
SVT cams 45k miles----------*Prices removed.. PM for price*
Fidanza Flywheel Brand new *Prices removed.. PM for price*
2.5L stock motor 20k miles --*Prices removed.. PM for price*

more to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB 95-97 center console and sail panels!

WTB 95-97 center console and sail panels!

I am located in Waco,Texas!
There is not much support around here for a CEG'er; I have a 98 SVT, have some parts to sell/trade:
black 98 trunk w/o spoiler
complete set of E1's with good rubber
SVT Springs
stock air breather assembly
left side a pillar cover

And so on......

WTB: SVT 2.5 Short Block or Complete motor

WTB: SVT 2.5 Short Block or Complete motor

I live in Lawrence, KS which is 30 minutes west of KC. I'm willing to pick up if its close enough. I got shafted in a deal for a motor on here:mad: and hope it won't happen again. It's going in a 99 CSVT. Let me know something...

FS

FS

I have a complete set of 16" E1 SVT rims wrapped w/ Blizzaks for sale. Just in time for the winter. PM me if interested.
Thanks

Last edited:
SVT and turbo parts for sale in KC area

SVT and turbo parts for sale in KC area

Got to get this stuff out of here so i can buy more parts for my 3L turbo. Buy now before i Ebay it. Perfer PayPal

2000 SVT UIM about 50k miles on it. with IAC valve.

2000 SVT LIM about 50k miles on it. Includes IMRC

Water pump and radiator for water intercooler for turbo setup NEW.

Audiobahn 4 ch Amp A6004T NEW.
Specs are
4-channel car amplifier
75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
300 watts RMS x 2 bridged output
4-, 3-, or 2-channel operation
Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
MOSFET power supply
requires 4-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
high gloss chrome finish with blue illumination
variable crossovers (50-750 Hz, 18 dB/octave high-pass, and 50-120 Hz, 18 dB/octave low-pass)
subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)
separate, selectable bass boosts on front and rear channels (+18 dB at 50 Hz)
preamp- and speaker-level inputs
preamp outputs
cooling fan
fuse rating: 25A x 2
11-3/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 11-11/16"D

Misc. 2.5L engine parts. less than 20k miles on it. Parting it out. prices from .

WTB or WTT Racing Seats

WTB or WTT Racing Seats

What i have:
P-Tan cloth interior, good condition can sent pics if interested

What i want:
pair of racing seats for front

i might even consider trading all seats in my cars for a good pair of racing seats with brackets...im wanting to completely gut out my car so i can get the best gas mileage possible...(the better power-weight ratio is just an added bonus)

Last edited:
I have a stock svt contour exhaust that I dont need....I'll trade for stuff...or if you can come get it and give me a 24 pack (im 22 and I prefer import beer)or a bottle of jack...thats cool too.

I dont really want to hack it up to ship it. I'm in San Antonio, TX.

I'll trade for clear headlights, and shifter bushings, and the little clips with the bushings in them that connect to the transmission side. :D

Last edited:
I'm looking for a contour/mystique around the st.louis mo area. Looking for something cheap. I can take care of the bodywork as long as it runs. Doesn't matter if its a duratec or zetec, 5speed or auto. Let me know if anyone comes up with something.

Thinking about goin to the darkside

Thinking about goin to the darkside

I bought the car thinking I was going to drive it all the time like my last one, however, I dont drive it...ever...it just sits in my driveway waiting for me to go do something, its turned into a grocery getter, and it deserves more then that.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/car/588574257.html

Last edited:
FS: Stock 2000 SVT Struts & Springs

FS: Stock 2000 SVT Struts & Springs

~22k or almost 2 years of use. Stored in climate controlled basement since removed.

All 4 springs must go together

Giving the local peeps a head start before I put them in the general population classifieds. Would prefer not to ship, but things can easily change! :cool:

PM if interested.

orig.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: 98 SVT main engine wiring harness

WTB: 98 SVT main engine wiring harness

For an E0.

For clarification, it's the main harness that connects to the fuse block on one end and the ECM on the other.

****MUST BE IN GOOD, WORKING ORDER****

Prefer DFW sale, but willing to wait on shipping.

Please email me at JasonHamilton35 **remove** @gmail.com

Thanks,
Jason

FS pre-98 sail panels

FS pre-98 sail panels

good condition prefer local pick-up but will drive up to 50 miles from Dallas for gas money
no prices

also have pre 98 mystique fog lights, need to be cleaned up a bit

no prices

or just make me an offer

also wanting to buy a set of SVT wheels and tires, E0 as long as tires have 60% tread left

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB

WTB

looking for some 17" 5 spoke FSVT's some what local to me. Would prefer with tires if possible. If interested, have some great condition E1's with good Pirelli tires for trade. Might even consider some other 17"-18" wheel. Just looking for something other than the stock E1's that are on it.

Back