• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SC Local Classifieds & Swapmeet

For Sale Mazda 6 3.0L Complete

For Sale Mazda 6 3.0L Complete

Got a 3.0L out of a Mazda 6 for sale.Complete needs rings

$300 obo

In KS

For sale is a Black Contour svt front bumper,with fog lights,but no mesh paint is scuffed but bumper itself is good condition. $PM FOR PRICE Pick up in Dallas Texas.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB: i need a set of good working 1998 contour svt injectors anyone selling them let me know thanks

not needed anymore please delete this thanks

Last edited:
Wanted: 1998 contour ecu non svt 5 speed non pats GYY3

Wanted: 1998 contour ecu non svt 5 speed non pats GYY3

Wanted Contour SE ecu / pcm from a 1998 2.5L ......pcm code GYY3 only

Comes from the 1998 contour (without) the pats and must be 5 speed (not 1998.5)
Thanks,id prefere someone to sell locally so that i may test it out first

******ALSO i need passenger side SVT side skirt any color if its not perfect its okay i just need it lol*******

Trying to help, not hijack here. 5-speed V6's are few & far between. I believe in 1998, the PATS was a separate module, so to the best of my knowledge the PCM and PATS don't intermingle, but 98.5 and newer, they do. With that, I just paid $45 for a SVT E0 RJL1. Right now on ebay there is a GYY3, $89.99 or best offer. 270693785868. Not trying to spread bad info, know what I mean?

its cool, thanks Yea basically i got a 98 eo svt with a regular duratec swapped in it,guess the guy blew the svt engine and it has the separate pats so i need a gyy3 ecu to run it properly i have the svt ecu rjl1 in it right now but i want to run the gyy3 for a year or so while i find or get a rebuilt svt engine or basic dohc 3.0 swap but thats going to happen later,just want to get the right air fuel mix for now and squeeze out the best mpg i can lol

I have a 99 svt, I'm needing a computer, hopefully someone has one today, in the OKC area we are out of town and my sct x3 screwed up the computer, I'm in desprete need of help here, I have to be at work at 5am. I'll take just about anything I just need to get it running.

WTB: CSVT Throttle cable bracket.

I recently swapped in an SVT upper and lower intake and TB on my 99 SE along with some new injectors and i was able to bend my stock SE Throttle cable bracket to work, but would really like to get the correct SVT bracket.

Have some body parts I don't need laying around.

Rear bumper - Cracked badly in several spots, car was rear ended, make offer, or just come get it out of my shop.
Front Bumper- Has a crack on the passenger side fog light, all the way to the bottom, of the bumper. Make offer.
Passenger Side Skirt - Great condition, nothing wrong with it, make offer.
Drivers Side Skirt - broken behind the rear jack point cover, never found the rear section of it.

All parts are from a 1999 SVT, and are Black in color

Hello midwesterners, Does anybody know of some SVT side skirts for sale anywhere? Bumpers would be a plus. If the price is right, I'll maybe buy the entire parts car if I can get it. Give me some tips! Thanks all.

Hello midwesterners, Does anybody know of some SVT side skirts for sale anywhere? Bumpers would be a plus. If the price is right, I'll maybe buy the entire parts car if I can get it. Give me some tips! Thanks all.

U're better off finding sumthn local. The parts u want are large, & shipping these things tend to bust budgets. Craiglist will be ur friend.

Anyone want, from a black 98 SVT, the grille and the right rocker/sill cover, complete with the caps for the jack points?

I'm closing a house, and hope not to have to discard these parts from my now long departed car.

text 314.477.4361 if so

Anyone want, from a black 98 SVT, the grille and the right rocker/sill cover, complete with the caps for the jack points?

I'm closing a house, and hope not to have to discard these parts from my now long departed car.

text 314.477.4361 if so

rocker/sill cover? that mean side skirt?

Back