• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SC Local Classifieds & Swapmeet

SE front bumper

SE front bumper

i have a se front in great shape no cracks paint is not the bets but is ready to slap on and go in Blue Springs MO dont know what to ask for it so make me an offer and well go from there

sail panels

sail panels

i have 2 post-98 sail panels, one is in excellent condition, the other has some sort of bird :censored::censored::censored::censored: or something on it (see pic)

(Per forum rules, prices may not be listed) i was going to put these on my 97 but i painted the pre 98s and they look good imo, sry about the crappy pics but they look good aside from the white stuff on the dr. side pnl

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/knight_michael/MVC-003L-2.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/knight_michael/MVC-002L-2.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/knight_michael/MVC-001L-1.jpg

im 30 min south of DFW, TX so if you want these i would much rather just have you pick them up, unless u payed for ship.

thanks
-Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
wtb svt rear

wtb svt rear

i am looking for the cheepest rear bumper i can get not to worried about what it looks like would like black bet can deal with any color

dont know how much call there is for a se front bumper but i have one in great shape so if you need one let me know.

WTB-Driverside front fender/hood

WTB-Driverside front fender/hood

In need of a 98-2000 driverside front fender and hood in black and good condition. Will buy or trade for various items that i have. Pre98 sail panels, EO rims, two trunk lids one post 98 tred with no spoiler and pre98 in dark purple with lip spoiler, v6 contour guages, svt sway bars, contour doors, and lots of other misc parts. thanks..

Most Interior Parts

Most Interior Parts

if you have a tan interior and are looking for some parts, i just took my entire interior out (except front seats and dash) if you have something thats broke, stained or whatever, pm me i just might have it, i did accidentally break the "C" pillar covers upon removal

PARTS ARE FROM A 1997 MERCURY MYSTIQUE WITH TAN CLOTH

WTB T-Red 98+ hood, grille ring, and SVT jack pt. cover

WTB T-Red 98+ hood, grille ring, and SVT jack pt. cover

As it says, I need the following:
  • A 98+ hood in decent shape. Prefer T-Red. Paint quality is not as much an issue as is no dents.
  • I also need a grille ring, SVT or not.I
  • f anyone has a jack point cover laying around, I'm shopping.
  • I can use a trunk lid as well. T-Red too. Any year. In order of preference: pre-98 w/ lip spoiler, 98+ w/o spoiler, pre-98 w/o spoiler, and finally 98+ w/ spoiler.
It would help if you were local to Texas, Oklahoma, and/or Louisiana. I'm willing to go a little further for the big pieces if the deal is good enough.

As it says, I need the following:
  • A 98+ hood in decent shape. Prefer T-Red. Paint quality is not as much an issue as is no dents.
  • I also need a grille ring, SVT or not.I
  • f anyone has a jack point cover laying around, I'm shopping.
  • I can use a trunk lid as well. T-Red too. Any year. In order of preference: pre-98 w/ lip spoiler, 98+ w/o spoiler, pre-98 w/o spoiler, and finally 98+ w/ spoiler.
It would help if you were local to Texas, Oklahoma, and/or Louisiana. I'm willing to go a little further for the big pieces if the deal is good enough.
Trunk and Jackpoint cover found and purchased. Still looking for a grille ring (with all tabs) and a T-Red hood!

FS: Nintendo Wii with Extras

FS: Nintendo Wii with Extras

For sale is a Nintendo Wii console system with all included accessories plus extras.

The package comes with:

• console
  • console stand (for vertical placement)
  • power cables
  • A/V cables (T.V to Console)
  • I/R LED bar
  • I/R LED bar stand/holder
  • Wii-mote Controller
  • Nun-chuck
  • Wii Sports game (5 games: baseball, bowling, boxing)

In addition to this package comes the following additional items:

• additional Controller
  • Wii-Play game (11 additional games like tank command, match game, bull racing, etc...
  • Call of Duty 3 game

All of this for a great price! (I have a classified ad, check my signature for a link!!) Its FATHER'S DAY tomorrow.. make a father proud!

Parts for sale or trade:

SVT front bumper:needs paint has 3 small tears.
SVT flywheel
98+sailpanels
98+center console:great shape,updated cupholders,no armrest, MNB
trunk mat:slight warp
E1 brake pads:front and rear motorcraft NIB
rear brake rotors:motorcraft NIB
E1 wheels:2 are bent slightly,need to be refinished,but they'll do if you really need them

I'm looking for:
SF hood with good paint and no damage
Elky mesh:full set

FS '98 Csvt

FS '98 Csvt

I have FS a '98 Contour SVT 110k On car 40k on rebuilt engine 2.5L (all done by a pro shop and I have receipt) Black/ MNB. Paint In fair condition but def not perfect. Its all stock no mods done. 3rd gear sycro is going out so it grinds when going into gear but It goes in everytime. Speed Control sensor just went out (no speedo or cruise control) But runs good! Sunroof motor needs a gear to work, And needs a rear bumper cover. This is a good car just I dont have the time for anything right now (work 60+ hrs a week) And I have a new car coming in a week so this needs to go. Selling cheap, PM me for price and pics! Thanks

This is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

For sale is my 1995 Contour GL 2.5L V6.

SOLD!

I still have a blue NPG MAF Adapter for sale in the classified. It has a hole drilled into the bottom for the IAT sensor.

WTB: sun visor for 98 SVT

WTB: sun visor for 98 SVT

i need the passenger side sun visor for a 98 SVT with a midnight blue interior. Local sale would be prefered. i live in college station, tx

FS: many different parts

FS: many different parts

as stated. i have the following:

very clean set of ST200 wheels. *pending*
brand new quaife differential. *pending*
COP coil units (6).
plain v6 aluminum valve covers.
v6 timing cover.
rear spoiler (spruce green). *sold*
mystique rear reflector, tail lights and harnesses. *sold*
driver side front LCA brand new from ford 2 bolt design.
inner tie-rod from Ford brand new.
outer tie-rod end from Ford brand new.
E0 98 SVT brake calipers with like new pads.
SVT UIM.
SE UIM.

and 2 boxes full of engine bolts and pieces

FS: various items

FS: various items

Hey all.. glad to see some old-timers are still kicking it around here. I'm cleaning out my garage and I have some various items, some free, for local pickup:

SVT KKM kit (see classifieds for price)
Subzone 1.3 cu-ft carpeted MDF box w/ JL Audio 12W3 (~2001). it matches the trunk slope perfectly
chrome antenna teardrop (exchange for your stock unit)
Motorcraft FL-820S (qty 2)
Alpine CDA-7840 (exchange for your stock unit)
SVT exhaust w/ Magnaflow 10435 (exchange for your stock unit)
ES motor mount insert (needs to be removed)
DOT3 brake fluid, 1 qt, new
cupholder insert (need original stock replacement)

pickups (Round Rock) through this weekend 1/31 only

Back