• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need Dallas Hotel Info

Veteran CEG'er
I'm going to Dallas for a wedding next week and plan on staying the night. I'm looking for something cheap, but I don't want to stay in the ghetto at a motel that charges by the hour :help: . The wedding is in downtown, so I'm trying to stay fairly close. I guess I'm trying to stay within the loop (635) so I don't have a long drive that night after the wedding :zzz: .

There's a few in Addison Galleria area. How's that and how's the drive to and from downtown?

Last time i stayed in Dallas, I used priceline and chose my area (downtown) and got the hyatt for only $40ish. I've also stayed in Addison and the area is nice and only about 15-20 minutes to downtown.

Last time i stayed in Dallas, I used priceline and chose my area (downtown) and got the hyatt for only $40ish. I've also stayed in Addison and the area is nice and only about 15-20 minutes to downtown.
I've done the same. 2 people, Hyatt Regency, $55. Do it! It's a sweet hotel, and smack downtown. (you WILL have to pay for parking at the hotel though, something like $8/day)

Back