• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pinks at Heartland Park, Topeka Oct 7th.

OutlawdSVT

CEG'er
October 07, from 5 pm -12 am.
I'm not a fan of the show,but I guess I will be going. There might be some neat cars there. Anyone interested? Oh yeah Don't you love the last minute notice I gave you?

Im there! My friend isn't gunna go though. not sure why he isnt.

Last edited:
I only stayed for the first episode that was recorded. I was able to get front row seats in the Blaine Johnson stands!

We didn't make it till the end of the 1st filming. Which was fine b/c the rest of the night was Awesome!

There was a modded SE, Silver w/ CF hood and a black SVT w/ Veteran tags there. We thought the SE mayhave been yours, but it was a 98+ so now that I see your sig I know it wasn't.

We were up against the fence right at the Start line. The opposite side where Rich dumped the bike. You shoudl have stayed, you'd have see that perfectly!

Yea I heard it all happening at home on the cell. I should've stayed. I don't like that show though, and didn't want to wait 30 minutes for the next episode. The cameras were right on me and my brother at the beginning! I got there early and was able to park in the second row. My car stood out from the others around it since I had washed and waxed it a couple days ago.

I was there. Who drives a 98 red svt? they were parked just down from me (silver svt with cf hood and wheels...and really dirty) and next to my brother who drives a red SI with cf hood and other goodies. anyway it was really clean.

That must have been your Silver (SE I thought b/c of the wheels) SVT (I really do know what a SVT looks like!) we saw. None of use drove our SVTs, otherwise there would have been 3 Silvers and 1 Black. We rode in style in the Honda Odyssey! We were straight Pimpen!

We kept catching up to this guy on a Maroon Gixxer that wanted to race, damn crazy Motorcycle people! :)

must have been. my wheels are 18" euro touring style ( i guess that is what you would call them, they have 18 spokes). I was in between 2 mach ones a red one and a white one.

Oh and you guys role in style.

I got there sometime between 4:30 and 4:40. I looked around as I was waiting for tickets, but never saw any SVTs.

Yes, that was your car definately then! I just saw it as we walked by in a hurry since we were already late. The wheels (at a quick glance) looked like the SE wheels.

Did you see the Black SVT by the concession stand? The alarm was ultra sensiteve and I think it had been going off all night. When we walked by and set it off (proximity sensor) the battery sound like it was getting sick of it!

We felt pretty damn cool, I know that much! :D

no i missed that one. That is pretty funny though. Are all of you guys from KC? Do you ever meet up?

And I dont think I got there untill 5:30ish.

We got there about 7:30'ish. It was still there when we left after the last race. Looked all stock and had a Veteran tag.

We meet up frequently. We have a local board www.fast4doors.com we use more than here. You are more-than-welcome to come over and join and post there. There is another SVT in Lawrence, he doesn't post here, but he was with us last night on his Gixxer.

i am a member there too. although i dont frequent it as often as here. I guess i will start.

I think I have seen that guy around town although i have never met him. I have heard that he has quite a bit of work done to it. i dont know tho.

Last edited:
Just a front Baer claw kit and the 18s and maybe a little exhaust work. His name is Dean, LawrenceSVT on fast4doors. He is a cool guy, stop him if you get a chance. He also has the Maroon Gixxer I was referrig to. :)

They had some sweet looking cycles at the entrance. I had to stop and check them out as I left. They looked good with the neons!

Back