• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So today is the last day for my business

IRingTwyce

I ROCK at bumper cars!
Graham, TX: a place so nice, they rob your house t
....I'm shutting my doors and I really couldn't be more excited. I'll be joining Ray, Mark (Worldtour), and Joey (BurritaSVT) in Louisiana for work. Technically I'll be commuting from Graham to Houma. Two weeks there working, one week home. Rinse and repeat.

It's a huge change, as I have been doing this now for the last eight years, with the business belonging to me for the last three and a half years. I didn't decide to close due to a lack of business, so much as the paperwork was killing me and I was just burned out. However, I plan to keep doing signs and graphics on the side. I'm sure that now that it's done on the side, it will become more enjoyable for me.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this here and try and generate a little more thread traffic for the 'ole South Central! :)

What business did you have and what type of work will you be doing in Houma, LA.
Own(ed) a sign company.
Working the offshore rigs?
Yes. I'll be doing pipe recovery. Very similar to what Mark, Ray, and Joey do, but instead of taking measurements inside the bore hole, I'll be pulling crap out of it. I'll be on rig probably 4-7 days on average. It will be an interesting change of life!

Own(ed) a sign company.

Yes. I'll be doing pipe recovery. Very similar to what Mark, Ray, and Joey do, but instead of taking measurements inside the bore hole, I'll be pulling crap out of it. I'll be on rig probably 4-7 days on average. It will be an interesting change of life!

Good money though. :cool:

He comes in an pulls the pipe out of the well's hole, if(when?) we get it stuck. Keeping in mind that sometimes getting stuck is a designed intention..

I know this sounds lame, but I show cats. I am looking to have little name tag signs made for the 3 that I show to hang on there cages at the cat shows. Its what people do... so I figure I will follow suit. I just want something cool, not foo-foo like the other freaks.

I know this sounds lame, but I show cats. I am looking to have little name tag signs made for the 3 that I show to hang on there cages at the cat shows. Its what people do... so I figure I will follow suit. I just want something cool, not foo-foo like the other freaks.

*snickers*

ROTFL

ugliestcatofalltimerz4.jpg

It would sound lame to most, but I have 5 cats of my own. So not so lame to me. :) Let me know what size they need to be, colors, font preferences (if you have any), what they need to say, etc. The more info you give me, the better quote and layout I can provide. I will PM you my e-mail address so you can get me this info.
Funny pic! I have a friend/former employee who bought one of these last year. Bizarre as hell to look at, especially the rat-like tail, but cool as hell. They don't feel anything like you'd think they would from how they look. Damn cat cost him somewhere around $900-$1000, IIRC.

Back