• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Coming to Dallas tomorrow!

g r y m e s

CEG'er
I cant really say I know who from the forum is a Texan, but I thought I would write this message. I will be there from Sunday evening til Tuesday afternoon. I will be in Dallas for an interview with the company Radica Inc, which has just recently been bought by Mattel. Anyhow, I am kind of nervious and going through somewhat of an anxiety attack right now. Its a result of a lot of things I guess, mostly the idea of having to pick up my life and move to a city thats foriegn to me. I know I shouldnt get too worried about this right now, as its only the first inperson interview, but I cant help it. It didnt seem as hard a few weeks ago when this opportunity first developed. I think the document from the travel agency showing my agenda and how much they are spending on me is partly a reason why I am feeling this way as well. Anyhow, if you guys have any advice or want to talk up your city telling my how you enjoy it, please do.

Dallas rocks! Dallas CEG sucks!

That's all you need to know.

We will help you out. Don't worry. I helped koko, even though he didn't listen to me and now he lives in BFE.

Back