• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Get together summer 2014

contour_r_us

Hard-core CEG'er
Labor Day weekend - two weeks away. Bad weekend, as in vacations, etc or will all be present?

Location, location, location.........off the I-5 corridor somewhere between PDX and SEATAC?

EVERYONE muster in on this one, PLEASE!!!

I'll be around. Closer to Seattle would be nice and fair as we seattlers came down to PDX last time but whatever works!

I think I am around. I would love to have another meet! I really need to get back active on here! Working 70+ hours a week and being slammed at work hasn't allowed me much time for my hobbies!

Not that I can afford either, but isn't the 20th the night Heart plays at McMenamins Edgefield? Have lots of homework to do before I figure to go to a local Contour meet with a Contour, but at last I now possess one. Whoda thunk these cars being a PITA would be a blessing?

Not that I can afford either, but isn't the 20th the night Heart plays at McMenamins Edgefield? Have lots of homewhttp://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1044689ork to do before I figure to go to a local Contour meet with a Contour, but at last I now possess one. Whoda thunk these cars being a PITA would be a blessing?

Bob, Bob, Bob...what about Bill? LOL You and your obsession with the Wilson sisters!!!! Well, If I have it figured out, what with you being the self-professed "Magic Man" (had to work that in there somehow), you will have your SVT back in shape in no time flat!!!

I won't be around unfortunately but a meet is still in order regardless! I'm up for October sometime too

BTW guys...Spiffy's is at exit 68 on the I-5. That's where we're meeting.

For those not faint at heart I propose driving east down Hwy 12 to Randle. There's a kick ash little diner out there with wonderful pie!

Those of us coming from the Portland area can go south down the forest service roads behind Mt. St. Helens to head home. It's a majestic drive!

Those of us coming from the Seattle area can go a little further east, then north by Mt. Rainer. Also a majestic drive!

We did this type of meet a few years back. It was a lot of fun!

BTW guys...Spiffy's is at exit 68 on the I-5. That's where we're meeting.

For those not faint at heart I propose driving east down Hwy 12 to Randle. There's a kick ash little diner out there with wonderful pie!

Those of us coming from the Portland area can go south down the forest service roads behind Mt. St. Helens to head home. It's a majestic drive!

Those of us coming from the Seattle area can go a little further east, then north by Mt. Rainer. Also a majestic drive!

We did this type of meet a few years back. It was a lot of fun!

NOON TIME is the suggested arrival time for the festivities to begin!!!

So bring an empty stomach with you!!!
Mondeoman/Contour_r_us

OK, where's the pictures? And how about that extra Navy guy we met along the road on the way from Portland and Ridgefield, who quickly picked up on the Contour experience?
And Josh calls his driving "spirited"... with a stage 3 turbo? When the girl in Randle listed vanilla and huckleberry, I considered saying "yes." Would Mike have felt challenged when she asked about pie orders if I'd asked "how much do you have?" Aussie, my heatshield is in your SVT... Satya and Ivan, glad to meet you, you'll want to do that drive south from Randle when your new struts are in.

Dang I can't believe I missed this! I totally would have been there! I need to get back active on here! Let's see some pictures, it sounds like it was a great meet!

Back