• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Identify ourselves after the last meet?

Jbalch

CEG'er
I thought maybe for those of us (me) who are bad with names could post a quick identifier to remember, like: "I'm jerry, I was there with the bone stock 98.5 Silfro SVT who handed out some battery tie downs."

Man there were some sweet 'tours out there today! Glad we could all be there!

I'm Aaron, I have the Black CSVT with Chrome FSVT's.

It was great to see everyone & all of the great cars. I look forward to getting together like this more often.

-Aaron

I am Satya. came down from Seattle. had the EO SVT with a bumper that needed painting. ! Lets do it again. Def a highlight of my experience w this car was meeting all of you

Brad with the gray EO 3.0. What a great meet! I'm interested in Rich's idea for a meet at PIR this summer. I've never seen a T-Red or Green CSVT in the flesh, was nice to have the variety of colors and mods represented.

I'm another Bob. i was there in spirit. With a stealth contique. It's really no big deal, you can see rwd V8 contours on the road "just like it" all the time.

And this talk of PIR... bring your torsen/quaife.

You were definitely missed Bill! Anyone get a chance to slap on the battery strap? On the 98's we need a little different hardware... I still haven't rounded anything up to work... Dying to get it on there though, especially since I just cleaned up under the hood!

Last edited:
Back