• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next NW Meet coming up... Looking at April 19

That helps me a lot. Thanks for taking the time to give out the detailed directions. If I get lost, I'll send up a flare.........Toreodor Red.

I'm excited! Let's hope for some nice weather so we can all spend some time outside checking out the cars! I for one will be out there checking out cars even in the rain!

Is anybody heading back toward Beaverton/Hillsboro after this meet? My car resembles a Tri Met bus and I have reason to be in Hillsboro after the meet. Assuming my Tri Met chaffeur gets me to the meet. Aussie, you should have invited your brown water navy buddy Doug, I have topics to toss around with him.

Meeting in Portland was really great. Eight Contours and fun company. Thanks for making this happen. Think about running our cars at PIR in June.......

Ya this was a great meet! Thanks for getting it started! Sorry I had to bail early... Unexpected family in town!

Special thanks for the SVT battery straps - very kind.

Hey- You're welcome, thank Bridge City Steel ;) they cut them for me for free, all I had to do was draw them up in CAD... I was really hoping they might help to get a few of us there! I will definitely make it to the next one!

I have my battery tie down at my desk so I can talk about the meet :D. Why keep it under the hoood where no one will see it !

I have my battery tie down at my desk so I can talk about the meet :D. Why keep it under the hoood where no one will see it !

LOL! I had 1 extra so it is at my desk too! That's pretty funny! People at work were like, you did what? A CONTOUR meet, they all think I'm crazy lol... That is until they see or ride in an SVT! It always surprises them!

Back