Next NW Meet coming up... Looking at April 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next NW Meet coming up... Looking at April 19

So tests, playoffs, baby showers, sick kids, car breakdowns, power outages, 300 year floods, terrorist attacks are NOT an excuse, you now have time to cancel the rest of your life and that of your extended family to be able to attend a NW meet. Yes, you even have time to sell the yacht, mortgage the airplane and arrange financing to get your trunk mounted V8 power, 7 spd manual, AWD ragtop Contour amphibious SUV back on the road and ready for this meet.

Any questions? Comments? I will be bumping local grand high poobahs about finalizing time and venue.

And I was only kidding about the ragtop part. Like THAT would be practical in the NW!?!?
    MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

My calendar WAS empty... Now it has this on it! Count me in. I should have my Y pipe and hopefully some headers by then! How did today's meet go?
    1998.5 E1 SVT Silver frost #5850
    1999 SVT Black - Dead, RIP

Comment

I can make that one. new hub/wheel bearing, I've Seafoamed her AND I got the engine light off by fixing my engine harness. Soo.. I'm ready for almost anything now.
      98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Glad to hear it Satya! I just sea foamed mine too! Working out some bugs with my IMRC right now trying to relocate it to keep it cool... Seems to not work so well after about 45 minutes of in town driving. I'm ready either way! Bill has a replacement for me worst case scenario.

Comment

Nice.. now I gotta figure out the clatter I get when I shift into 3rd gear. Not the 3rd gear grind.. but something new !! lol
          98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

So who else might be interested in coming? We're NOT likely to have snow.
            MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

Bob - I'm in.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I should be able to make it.
                  98 SVT, Black, #786, 05/07/97.
                  K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, 32oz+ Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 161K+mi
                  93 Capri XR2
                  "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Comment

I put it on the calendar. Now I have a target date for new summer-only tires.

Comment

Marty, are you fixed up on the other site yet?

CA SVT, there remains the risk of what the locals call "rain" but it is rarely heavy.

Comment

Bob - CA SVT is coming "down" from the Olympia, Wa. area. A little "rain" won't hender him in the least!! btw - his SVT is beautiful - met him on a recent trip to visit my son in Oak Harbor, Wa. I also met with Sayta in the Bellevue, Wa. area. Also a great guy with a strong determination to get his SVT back to tip-top condition. He has literally lived with this SVT for many years. Hopefully both can make this trip "down" to visit us in April!

Comment

Thanks for the shoutout. Yes I will be there god willing and contour willing.. Lol.. Satya

Comment

Originally posted by PDXSVT View Post
                            Marty, are you fixed up on the other site yet?
                            Yup! I got an e-mail back the last time I tried registering.
                            98 SVT, Black, #786, 05/07/97.
                            K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, 32oz+ Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 161K+mi
                            93 Capri XR2
                            "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"

Comment

Good deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X