• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Meet in Portland 2/15/14 (attempt #2)

PDXSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Saturday 2:00 p.m., BJ's pizza, close to the Jantzen Beach exit off of I-5

This may be short notice for some of you, and we know some already have schedule conflicts, but we will get another of these set up soon.

Those who can make it may get to hear about a local recent development re our Contour fandom. And maybe talk about cars some too.

And it's a means to satisfy your minimum daily requirement of pizza, a health food.

...and, just like that, I won't be there.

Doc scheduled a last minute MRI for by back. 2:00 Saturday. Figures.

It should last about an hour and a half. If any of you are still there I'll head straight over afterwards.

Bill, I wish you and your family the best in dealing with this sad time. We look forward to our next meet soon when you can join the rest of us.
Mike, will that MRI be done at the SWWMC facility or somewhere else? If it does not take too long, the travel time to I-5 and the Columbia bodes well for you arriving while the pizza is being brought to the tables. Maybe you should call or text us when you leave in case we have to order one for your arrival. Do they sell beer by the vat, to be ready for you?

SWWMC facility, yes. It's only 10 minutes from BJ's. I'll get out of there as soon as I can...hope to see everyone there!

I won't be able to make it either. Have fun everyone and eat some pizza for me! I will make the next one though! Well, hopefully depending on when it is... How about we just move the meeting place to long beach Washington? :) Wouldn't you all enjoy that drive anyways?

Bill, sorry to hear about the loss, I wish you and your family the best as well!

Back