• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seattle seahawks super bowel champions!!!

No, that party is for your birthday!

Kidding aside, what was with Denver's coaching staff? John Fox and his coaches were not ready for this game. Denver's OC did not take Seattle's secondary seriously. Then Seattle's D took away almost all of Denver's passing attack except for popgun short passes. With that being the only semi-reliable portion of Denver's game, the Broncos did not ride that to sustain any drives.

This beatdown reminded me of the Patriots managing ONE first down and MINUS 19 yeards of total offense in their first half against Buddy Ryan's Bears defense in SB XX. This Seattle D was historic stuff.

That 2nd half K/O (kick off or knock out?) would have had Dandy Don Meredith singing in the booth "Turn out the lights..."

The Legion of Boom is for REAL.... Kam Chancelor hits like a Mack Truck..... Big question is who will we be playing in next year's Super Bowl??

All of our players are young, healthy, and still under contract!!

I was just laughing the whole game from that first snap. I'm not a huge football fan, but if my local team is in the superbowl of course I will watch. That was just a disgrace, Broncos never even showed up. Congrats to the Seahawks, they obviously prepared and wanted to win that game way more than the Broncos. The donkeys thought they had it in the bag after beating the Patriots, so they just drank beer and forgot about the superbowl these last 2 weeks lol.

I just won the super "bowel" this morning! Toilet never knew what hit it lol!

I was laughing my ass off as well! My hawks dwfinatly wantes it and it seemed like just wanted to tear the Broncos apart. Lol

But this smack about a young team; as winners of Super Bowl VII - "But Miami Dolphins also had the same core group of young players who helped the team advance to the previous year's Super Bowl VI. (The only Dolphins starter in Super Bowl VII over the age of 30 was 32-year-old Nick Buoniconti.) What does this tell me, simply this - Next years Super Bowl Champions....... SEA HAWKS!!!

Back