• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I need someone in Salem, Oregon

96mystiquev6

CEG'er
I am looking at this car. I'm wondering if anyone is really close by, they could check it out for me? If it is in decent shape, I will be flying out there to drive it back. And if any of you don't know, I am a festiva addict, way more so than my Mystique.

http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/3733418541.html

If any of you are willing to look at it for me, PM me and we can touch base on what to look for and my conserns about the car.

Thanks!

Well, I am not but maybe 40 miles from Salem, just north of it. So, you like the Mazda 121? I see the CR posting. Looks clean, but too expensive, even by west coast standards, IMHO. More like a $1500 car, at best. Good buy would be at $1000, tops. I won't be able to get down there to look at it, until next week, at the earliest. I am out of town for an extended weekend. Where did he get the Neuspeed style rear wing for this? Nice touch! I was wrapped up in the '77 thru 80 Festiva's, English Fords w/ the Kent 1600 and Weber 32/36 DGV carb. Fun little VW Rabbit killer.

Back