• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WA Tuners or Shops?

Rippin6Gears

CEG'er
Hey guys, looking to get my full 3L swap done and curious if there are any well known Tuners or Shops around Seattle/Tacoma area in WA.

I don't know of any, though I suspect there are more than a few!! I am in the Portland area - FERRET II might know, as she lives in the Seattle area. You can always go the "other" site, as the NW group is very active there.

Hi there! I wish I did know someone to recommend for something as major as a 3L swap. Many seem somewhat reluctant to work on Contours at all. In fact, at one shop a friend recommended a guy said he hated to tell me this, but some mechanics are recommending "throwing away" these cars. Can't blame them hugely, I guess, given some of the issues with working on them, coupled with difficulty getting parts. After that, though, I bought a second one - :)P. I don't know if maybe the guys at Tru-Line Frame and Wheel might recommend someone. Theyr'e strictly suspension, but I've heard nothing but good things about that shop for years. You might try the other idea contour_r_us suggested, too.

Fast specialties in vancouver washington. Or go to sct's website and search authorized dealers. I know For a fact theres also one in seattle. But i personally went to fast specialties. They have a good price and the car Ran flawless

Back