• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seattle Body Shop?

Ferret II

CEG'er
Hi. Can anyone help with a personal recommendation for a good auto body shop in the Seattle area? I've put off some needed body work as long as I possible, but it's time to get it attended to. Thankfully it's cosmetic, but is still significant work involving the right side, and the color is electric cranberry red so not that easy to match. I've asked around locally and am leaning toward a shop, but thought I'd check with you all, too. Thank you!

Hello Ferret!!! I have my buddies (Body Shop Manager at CJD Bellevue) tasked with responding on your inquiry. Also our Buddy Richie at Sno-Isle Tech Skills Center. Will update you accordingly.
Your Buddy in Oregon.

Hey there - thanks! Closer to West Seattle, the better (if possible)! So far thinking of Malo's Autobody and Kiet's Auto Body (both in White Center). Person responsible for the repairs suggests Rico's Auto Buff in West Seattle, which also does body work; a bit leery of that but it's really close by so will probably check it out. Thanks again! Ferret

Buddy Richie at Sno-Isle Tech Skills Center said he would speak to his counterpart at the body shop at the Tech Skills Center. I trust him to have nothing but the best referrals. These gents follow their students as well as make sure they get placed in nothing but the best body shops. I know that is who I am going to for referrals when the need arises. Richie is extremely honest and I suspect his ounterpart to be likewise.

Back