• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any active CEGer's?

How about coming to Portland's International Raceway late nite drags for trying to talk Shotwell into dragging Cassandra? Someone else here might have a quaife and an itch to race (no, I have that itch but my car's not ready for that) and Groovenerd still would know about track days for the road course.

Most of us are hanging out HERE

I encourage you all to sign up. They don't go down often, and when they do it's a priority to get it back up.

We've been talking about a meet now and again, but nothing has been organized as of yet.

I have an account there, but can't seem to remember my password and its set to and old email addy. I bugged Buckeyesvt to see if he could manually change my email address so I could reset the password but no response yet.

Anyone got a y-pipe I can have. Preferred an optimized one so i don't have to do it. Mine has a crack in it. Lost a lot of hp and my car can barely do 15 mph right now lol.

Funny that I had JUST made a post about how reliable this site is. Incredible! Hopefully others will come over to the other side so, at least, when this site is down there's somewhere to go. As for me...I'm mostly over there.

ya I just found fordcontour.org.. looks like alot of people are over there.. kinda confusing if I have to go to two sites to search for parts etc.. erg.. any

Back