• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any active CEGer's?

bymetoyert

New CEG'er
Are there any active CEGer's in the Bremerton/Seattle area? Just moved up here and am looking to get involved.

There are a couple of CEGers/Contours spread around Puget Sound, even a few Cougar owners on NECO from that geographic area, but the owners are in hiding...? One of the formerly Whidbey Island types bailed to Vancouver WA and recently acquired an Issaquah Contour of historical interest. Those of us around Portland seem to show up more often on these boards. Is anyone planning to go racing this Spring? My car is still retired from dragging until angels arrive with baskets of money.

I am in Olympia with a red 2000 CSVT, driven daily (85k miles). Purchased new and brought with me from CA 3 years ago. I am interested in road course or autocross for time or just fun. Waiting to see what comes of the new track in Shelton. Tried to make a Portland meeting a ways back, but had to be away.

I am in Vancouver wa, but with a cougar also looking to maybe meet up, autocross? Wouldn't mind a small road trip :)

Not So Active CEGer

Not So Active CEGer

Well, I've been around for about 10 yrs so that doesn't make me new......but I have been negligent in hitting any gatherings. I recall one road trip around Mt. Hood, but wouldn't you know it, I was driving my '86 VW GTI!!!! Anyway, road course, autocross would be fun. I had my '95 Zetec MTX-75 'tour on the track at PIR - put in two laps. What a hoot!!! Has BAT lowering springs and SVT E0 wheels, otherwise box stock. Still runs so sweet. Now my daily driver, as wife has a new ride. GTI handed off to my 14 yr old for 'project' status.
Yes, hope the Shelton track takes off - anyone know what happened with the Central/Eastern Oregon track?

Hi! I'm in Seattle. A Contour "collector of an uncollectible". Love my car! '95 SE - electric currant red. Got him at 35K and just hit 102K; very recently invested a chunk of money to after deciding to commit for the long-haul. Might be up for a meet sometime; went to a sort of meet long ago (with the legendary Lance and Cassandra in attendance), but we all mainly gawked at our cars in the parking lot and then had breakfast :).

Vancouver... I bought my used Konis up there more than a few years ago from another CEGer. Some of us are on that other site too.

I am still around sum what. Will try to make some meets this summer if anyone is up. I just need to fix the misfire in cyclinder 3. Can't have that lol.

On this site almost everyday but I keep forgetting to pop in here. I'm in Vancouver BC. Seen quite a few SVTs running around here, hopefully at least a few are part of CEG.

Its been a while since I have been in the PAC NW, but I am back in T-town, just my SE, looking for another SVT, got 195K on the SE bought it in 2001 with around 38K, so she's been good to me I'm down if I'm in town though I have wed,thurs, and Saturdays off during the week. Ken

Adrian
how goes it, you still have those pictures of my red svt from Vancouver, when that meet was going on.

As for my car, no need to figure out whats wrong, I guy driving a black mustang decided to fix it by crashing into me yesterday, Insurance is totally my car.

Insurance is totally my car.

Found most the parts to fix my car along with a car with the exact paint code. So excited, going to try to raise some money up and go pull the left; fender, front/read doors. Just gotta figure out if I have a broken steering ball join or if it popped out during the accident. I am hoping for the later. So if any of you see a busted up T-Red svt on the road in kent/auburn area ya thats my broke ass lol.

Black 98 EO in Seattle. Moved from az about a year ago.. Looking to meet up with anyone in the area hit me up! lets get a meet going..!

A meet??? At some point soon, I'm GUESSING Aussie Ford's son the jarhead is likely to put the green SE up on the lift at Shortyman's garage in Portland. Maybe the jarhead is still gathering up parts as I've heard no chatter here and on the other site on when that is happening. And maybe Dr. Shotwell's surgery schedule would be a factor?

Back