• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I sold her :(

98.5 svt

CEG'er
I sold my baby. most likely the cleanest svt in oregon and I had to let her go.
so with that said im not in the parket for a new one with maybe a blown motor so I can build a 3L for it. if anyone comes across one shoot me a PM

If you don’t mind me asking, how much would the “most likelythe cleanest SVT in Oregon” go for? BecauseI also want to sell my 99 SVT you seen it, I drove to your place once. I wouldlike a better appraisal other than the blue book. I have under than 102K I believe,car has been parked for the past 2yrs+ in the garage with car cover; it drives Ijust lost interest. If you know anyone who wants a 99SVT and won’t insult mewith an offer, send them my way. Thanks

Gents, sorry to hear you've sold or are selling your rides.... Since CEG was down for so long we've been chatting over on the FCO site in the NW Forum. 98.5 Shotwell may have just the car your look'n for.....

AF

98.5 svt: Sorry to hear you sold your SVT. I have seen a red SVT on Seattle-area CL; seems like clean-looking pics but it needs engine. Will PM if see again. It's been posted on and off for awhile but I couldn't find it this morning. I'd love to check it out myself, by my husband and I don't really have a place to do the big repair/mod stuff.

Well... just recently put big $ (at a shop) into my '95 red SE MTX Tour. Just couldn't let Ferret II go, though let him go downhill awhile before committing. Now running great! In love with my car all over again. Glad to see some NWesters her. I used to haunt the CEG forums awhile back, and so glad they're still here. I went to breakfast with Lance and a couple others eons ago, when I had my first '95 SE.

Would be interested to know where to find the FCO site NW Forums. Ferret II, by the way, bears the honor of sporting the last CEG sticker Lance possessed (at least back then), which was pressed onto the window by Lance himself - getting a bit ragged, but still there.

CSVT project or parts car?

CSVT project or parts car?

98.5, if you're still looking for a CSVT with a bad motor to build into a 3L, there's a CSVT near Manzanita/Nehalem OR for sale cheap.

Back