• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U-pull-it / junk yard trip

Woogieman

CEG'er
I need to get some parts, but prefer to make these trips with others. If anyone is planning to go to any of them in the Portland area, just let me know becasue I would love to tag along.

-Aaron

I'm open on time and location. Looks like you may be able to get what you're looking for from Taowolf aka Beowulf. Just let me know what works for you.......and maybe others :)

-Aaron

Well I got impatient and picked a coil up about an hour ago. Not sure what my plans are for the rest of the weekend...need to consult the GF...

No hurry on my end. I've been putting this off for a while, so the list just gets bigger. Just looking for an excuse to hang out with you guys again.

-Aaron

I went to the Tigard/Sherwood U-pull-it today. I just wanted to let you guys know that they had a few Contours and a couple of Mystiques out there. At least 2 of them were fresh cars but I wasn't the only out there picking at them. If you decide to head out there and want a tag along, just let me know.

-Aaron

Back