• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in a CSVT!!!

Qbert

New CEG'er
Well if any of you remember back in May or so I posted I was looking, well 4 months later and many days I was just willing to give up, I've found one! Made an offer, got a confirmation, bought the plane ticket and will be bringing her home! Should have it back here in Oregon by the 27th! 2000 CSVT T-red 37K miles! Sorry I'll have to miss the get together on the 16th, but I should make the next one to show her off! Plus there will be pics.

Really excited to be back in a CSVT. I love my Focus to death, keeping it btw, but there is just something about cruising around in the Contour.

Rob

As you can see we're all happy to see you're back. I can't wait to see your new CSVT pics. Do you have any plans for future mods to this one? Congrats & I will see you at the next G2G.

-Aaron

Not the one in the FI forum unfortunately, had some work issues that I had to deal with right when I had the opportunity to get that one.

Future mods, I plan on keeping this one pretty much stock just like my last one. Looks are what I'm going after on this car, so mirko up front, stereo, maybe a pre 98 decklid, and wheels of course. We'll see what else happens.

Back