• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

To much time on my hands!!

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
I was bored and wanted to make the Honduhs drool I can choose between 7 colors,and alot of patterns,pretty cool on a ford.

23k4r9f.jpg

34ifhj6.jpg

Cant wait to get the Lotek pillar pod hooked up!

I kinda like it, but I have been told I no taste! Why can't we take the rice away from them anyway.... :shrug:

does it come in green......?

And now you need those lighted valve stem caps to match.....:laugh:

AF

Keep your eye out for chrome fender wells,lol

Yes it comes in green,i will set it to green when it gets dark and post a pic. A 200 dollar kit i got for 65 shipped!

Oh AU, you october pic in the calender was very cool:shocked:

Pretty cool on a ford?

Not cool on an anything.

SQUAK SQUAK

You should prob let the manufacturers know so they can quit making them:shocked:
A heat shield on the house will make up for that type of talk(EEK)

Here you go buddy, the green. It would look better on a green contour, maybe even a tricked out SE:eek: And yes i meant sept.
o9g7zp.jpg

Hmmm white may look good, the kit is LED or Flouresent? Cause i wanted to do a kit with LED and a pulse when the cars off.

Hmmm white may look good, the kit is LED or Flouresent? Cause i wanted to do a kit with LED and a pulse when the cars off.

Yes its a LED kit, i leave it on for hours when the car is off. I like the red and blue flashing lights. For example when an abulance passes me with lights on i follow them at full speed like a blocker. With my lights on they think im on the job:shocked:

J/K

Back