• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

One Single Day

DDV

CEG'er
That's all the car wash lasted. The SVT was really dirty from the road conditions lately and I decided to run it through the Brown Bear yesterday morning. The day was nice and it was nice driving around in a clean, shiny car.

Then on the drive home today, it started snowing. The roads started getting wet and cars started kicking up spray. The car's not dirty-dirty, just dirty. But nowhere near like it was yesterday!

Didn't have a chance to take any pics, but it was no where near as dirty as the cars in that link!

Man, those are some dirty cars!

I did the same thing. Washed it Friday, now its dirty. :shrug: Thats the way it goes in the winter in the NW.
-tropictour

I heard the rain coming down this morning and I was like.. "wha!????" but then I realized that it was just someone watering their yard in shorts and a t-shirt next door.. so the cars were fine. I didn't even have to roll the windows up. :)

I heard the rain coming down this morning and I was like.. "wha!????" but then I realized that it was just someone watering their yard in shorts and a t-shirt next door.. so the cars were fine. I didn't even have to roll the windows up. :)
:nonono::cry::p:p

Back