• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group buy on calenders?

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
I almost just ordered a ceg calender but seen it is 7 bucks to ship! Who is going to get one,we can save on shipping. If we order 5 shipping only goes upto 9 bucks.Pretty much saving 5 bucks each. Economy would be even cheaper. 5 Proceed to checkout to select shipping method. Economy $7.25 Hide shipping options Subtotal $87.20 Standard $9.00 Premium $21.00 1 Day $41.00 Does not include tax (if applicable) 10 $15.99 $159.99 Proceed to checkout to select shipping method. Standard $11.50 Hide shipping options Subtotal $171.40 Premium $31.00 1 Day $66.00

I hate it when places try to make money off of the shipping. That is why when I ship my plates I just use the USPS Proirity Flat Rate envelope. The envelope is free, I can get the shipping label directly through Paypal for just under 5 bucks and it is guaranteed shipping in 2 to 3 days.

Who would pay $41.00 to have a calendar shipped "1 Day".

I would be up for a group buy on the calendars but If I have to drive more then 50 miles round trip to get it, it would probably be more cost effective to just pay the 7.00 to have it shipped to my house.

Back