• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SCAMMED! Dam $%@%&$s

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
Some F'ing low lifes in Lebanon got my credit card/debit number and ran up charges at a Beruit travel agent! Im so ...:mad:.....i have a few auto pay that come out of my account and i had to cancel the card and get a new one in 7 days! I called my bank within hours and they got there people doin what they do.I hope they cover me?

(Edited from original post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my friend doing the type of business you do, I'd check into one of those identity protection services. A fellow here at work got a call once from his bank asking if he was really buying stuff at a grocery store in spain. He wasn't, they didn't either..... :cool:

AF

BTW according to the US Marines most problems can be resolved with the proper application of high explosives.......

so my jarhead tells me :laugh:

BTW according to the US Marines most problems can be resolved with the proper application of high explosives.......

so my jarhead tells me :laugh:

Hehe i still have some saturn missiles and fire crackers i got before the ban:laugh:

HOOOOOO RAAAAAAA

Bank account not active yet!

Im so going to give somebody a :blackeye:

:nonono: To any offended people:nonono: In anger i said things that i should have kept private.Im not racist(i hate all races),im just an angry hothead! I apologize to any who was disturbed by my post.

But i do still have them saturn missiles :shocked:

Back