• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I got MSDS headers and y-pipe ordered!

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
Im going to need an install close to new year.Before? After? depending on peoples schedule and my cash flow.Anyone want the job? :shrug:
Speaking of my cash flow check my ebay store.
grrrr trying to get a good link!

Ok i officially suck at posting pics,and linking websites!

I have a energy suspension motor mount to slap in if it ain't to crazy :nonono:

Any ideas on who wants to make a buck:eek:

And yes i do know what time it is.

MSDS headers do not seem to have the same length from each tube, I´ve read all the comments on these having gain in power.

I want some headers buth these left me some doubts about the design, I hope someone can clarify this.

I don't think anyone makes equal length headers for the tour? I have them on my mustang, they are supposed to give an extra 5-7 ponies for the 5.0's

My tour pulls so hard now with the unclogged cat and headers. Above 3k its smashtastic!

I don't think anyone makes equal length headers for the tour? I have them on my mustang, they are supposed to give an extra 5-7 ponies for the 5.0's

My tour pulls so hard now with the unclogged cat and headers. Above 3k its smashtastic!

Joey was working on some for NPG but I haven't seen anything on them lately. I would like some even though I just bought a set of msds headers.

So you positively recommend MSDS?

Back