• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yet another parts car

((I AM POSTING THESE FOR FMONKEY, THEY ARE HIS YOU HAVE TO PM HIM FOR REQUESTS...))
CIMG0207-1.jpg

Plus, a set of side skirts in teal

CIMG0205.jpg

CIMG0206.jpg

CIMG0208-1.jpg

CIMG0209.jpg

CIMG0210.jpg

CIMG0211.jpg

CIMG0212.jpg

CIMG0213.jpg

You can drop the wheels and rims from the first pic off at Alaska Marine Lines barge terminal on Marginal Way in Seattle and ship them up to Juneau.....:laugh:

This is the car that I crashed a month ad a half ago. It's a 95 2.5 atx.
Here's a parts list from it.

Full Gery leather interior $225
Teal Spoiler $150
SVT UIM $125
SVT TB $60
SVT CAMS $100
T-red side skirt all jack points $150
0E rims 2 sets-send a pm
Magnaflow duel catback $400

Then what ever other part anybody wants from the car.

Shotwell do you mean the pre-cats or the main cat? I have MSDS headers on the car so there are no pre-cats.

Scorpion8 if want the wheels, we could work something out I have 2 sets of them.

Would that magnaflow kit bolt onto my 99 csvt with no fab required:shrug: Sorry if that question seems stupid,i wasnt sure being i seen it was on a SE.

yes it should bolt right on, the only thing that would need to be modified is the hangers on the mufflers so the mufflers will hang down farther because the exhaust fitted to cut outs in my bumper and my bumper isn't a low as an svt bumper.

The race is on! Someone make me a deal on my Thunderbird! I need this exhaust and a 3L dohc! I might post her for less just to get the pipes and the MSDS/ypipe.........:shocked:

Oh thats not even cool my friend! Not at all!:mad:... Im still deciding whether or not to grab them, or what:cry::cry:... Btw i have to say the tour handles very well in the snow:rolleyes:, i watched a charger police officer up in bonnie lake last night do a 180 in the middle of the road when he was trying to move forward :laugh::laugh:... the look on his face was priceless... But my trunk now will not open, and i put my emergency brake on and now they are locked up:cry:... Any tips?:shrug: on how to fix?

Back