• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sykart mini meet pics

Woogieman

CEG'er
I wasn't able to stay for the food but these are some of my pics from the meet-up & karts.

CarsofMoshGroovenerdMeAussie.jpg

Allofthecars.jpg

HumboldQuick.jpg

How about these build numbers?

Humboldtkill.jpg

Quickndirty.jpg

Okay, the truth is Humbold's car is a '99 & Quickndirty has a '98 but it is still pretty cool.

Waitinginkarts.jpg

Racingkarts2.jpg

Racingkarts4.jpg

Kartlaptimes.jpg

I had a good time guys. I'm glad that I was able to meet Mosh & Quickndirty for the first time. You can't beat a 3L & FSVT brake conversion.

Humboldtkill - Thanks again man! The surprise was awesome & my kid had a great time playing the arcade games there.

-Aaron

You could have had me step back in the build number pic's lol I wore my old beater shoes:nonono: Nice pictures! Loved the build numbers,loved the pic with my name on top from the Go-kart times,truth is it was taken on heat 2 and on heat 1 MARTY GOT THE FASTEST LAP:cry: (nice work) But i did get the fastest average time both heats:cool: not bad for a fatman:rolleyes:

Woogieman Your very welcome! Guys Thankyou for taking the time(i know your weekends are precious) to come out and hang with the possie! I had a great time.Oh when i left, after doing the 4 races in the go-kard, my svt felt like a loose boat! It felt so weird for the first few blocks.Martys Capri prob felt no different than the go-karts,lol Glad i got to meet Quickndrty and mosh!

Looks like a good time. :)

The Northeast folks need to setup a kart meet like this soon.

Woogieman, where are the chrome FSVT's? Or is that not your black SVT in the pic.

Looks like a good time. :)

The Northeast folks need to setup a kart meet like this soon.

Woogieman, where are the chrome FSVT's? Or is that not your black SVT in the pic.

No thats his! The greedy sucker has cobra r's for the winter! And chrome Y2k's for the summer.:blackeye:

Yeah, Humboldtkill already gave me a hard time for having summer & winter wheels. My chrome FSVT's are resting in my garage for the winter while I enjoy my stockers.

You have a GREAT name too!

-Aaron:cool:

It was a fun time and good turnout. Thanks Humboldtkill for gett'n us together and giving Marty something to shoot for (beating you at the karts), a fellow needs a challenge. The shirts are swell..... and I like the color of the Tour..... LOL :cool:

Mosh, awsome 95 there buddy.

AF

This was a blast...it isn't every day you can get your go kart a** handed to you by a guy who drives a Ford.

Nice cars guys....I want those FSVT brakes.

Aw, and i was hoping to get a glimps of the shirts...??? Wheres they at??? i wanna see,... anyone from up here go down there??? or do i get to make it another point to head to PO?

Dam my camera is dead and no batteries! or i would post a pic.No WA people came down or i would have sent them with!

Aw, and i was hoping to get a glimps of the shirts...??? Wheres they at??? i wanna see,... anyone from up here go down there??? or do i get to make it another point to head to PO?

You can catch a glimps at the t-shirts in the G0-kart pic......look above my GUT:drool:

Back