• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Holy Cheap Svt Batman!!!

Daaaannggg!... Hey wired, dont u have a spare SVT engine lying around:shrug:.. or have u already parted her off?:confused:... cause we could fix that engine, throw it in this one and have a new car!:laugh:

What! Its fishy and quiet round here,its not listed anymore! I got a reply email today after the meet but now im waiting!:nonono: Grrrrr! I feel like whoever wasn't at the meet snaked me on it,Shotwell? SAM(had the most to gain from a parts svt tour) Wired? Who was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know i was joking right?

Wow i got a email today about the csvt! I went to look at it because the add said frond damage and bad motor.It was just the pass side foglight cracked through! Its a complete car with 114k on it! The motor has a knock but its all there.Its lowered has the same strutbrace as mine a nice CD player and aluminum shiftknob.The interior isnt as clean as mine but heck i ended up paying 500!:cool: The rockers are mint! wow im in shock.

Wow! good buy, Now can you say THREE LITER, & Quaif?????? For less than $2k you are going to have a great car and I have a fog light for you.

AF

It has a little water in the trunk! Oh well i can save weight if i strip the interior:cool: Im thinkin 3.0 if the CV boots are good and there is not any hidden rust? Im taking delivery tonight at 8 My mustang motor mechanic is flatbedding it with his F350,and when i get batteries i will have pics. Im going to do some searching on the complete 3l swap and think about ebaying stock motor parts? AUSSIE the new car may have one good foglight? If not we might have to put together a mini fix it meet.And i popped another cigg lighter fuse! i gotta get this Valentine 1 Hardwired soon!

Rodger that my friend we can get it fixed. The water in the trunk may be coming through the rear reflector or the tail lights I wouldn't consider it a big deal at this point.

AF

I took a second look and yes it was a small amount of dampness on the inside trunk near the lock/latch.No water in the spare area at all,whew! AU i might have to order you a white face heater/ac panel in exchange on installing mine:help:

I took a second look and yes it was a small amount of dampness on the inside trunk near the lock/latch.No water in the spare area at all,whew! AU i might have to order you a white face heater/ac panel in exchange on installing mine:help:
Glad to hear about the water issue is pretty much a non event. and about the gage face I like your thinking....:laugh:

Back