• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sykart mini meet?

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
I have some santa gifts to hand out ,since shotwell is going to be in town the first weekend of dec i thought we might as well have a mini meet in tigard at http://www.sykart.com/ do some racing and trash talking then after i win if we have time mabey Busters BBQ? Am i outta line trying to put together a meet? Im new but dammit i love you guys man!:cry: Were looking at the 6th 7th? What works best for who? Any ideas let a brother from another mother know.

Woohoo! Go-karts!! :laugh: Next Saturday afternoon would probably work. I need to be in Tigard around 7:30 already, so if we were done with kartin' and eatin' by then it'd be great. :)

Anyone else? C'mon now, it's been too long since we all have been there... :laugh:

Marty

its 15 bucks a race buy 3 get one free! 4 races take there toll on you.Each race about 15-17 laps depending how fast you are.

Track Office

Sykart
8205 SW Hunziker Street
Tigard, OR 97223

503-684-5060

There you go good buddy.Does high noon work for all? Oh i got 10 bucks on it for shotwell to race.Any other donations?

I'll chip in the rest for a race for Shotwell -- gotta get him out there for at least one race! :laugh: Noon should work for me. Ya might give them a call and make sure there are no tournaments or anything scheduled for that time so we don't get stuck waiting or something.

Im on it buddy i will give Mike a shout and see what he has going on sat afternoon.They usually have member meetings/enduro runs mondays ,(cough cough i mean this will be my first race!) but i will cover the bases.

PS check my cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3041451

Sorry guys, but I'm completely out. Even with the good gas prices I can't afford to come down. I can't even afford to drive my diesel Golf down. The eBay money I was depending on didn't come through...PayPal Pending EChecks suck azz!

Have fun guys. Take lots of pictures!

I'm a probable, but I'll have my 6yr old with me. So no racing carts & I won't stay long. I will bring a camera though.

-Aaron

Back