• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I searched......fuse question

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
I got in the car today and my Valentine 1 radar would not power up! My cigg lighter aint working! I have the book but no mention of the cigg lighter fuse.Any ideas what number im looking for?

its underneath the dash. i replaced it a couple years ago. the number 14 is stuck in my head. maybe? this should be in General Troubleshooting

its a 15 (blue) top row,,, i wanna say maybe the first or second 15amp from the right... just pull them and check but i just changed it a few days ago...

Thankyou Wired ......i was getting pissed! You said number 15 meaning amp(i was thinking #) and the post before yours said #14 he thought so i checked all the lower number fuses or whatever and nothing.So under dash i pulled random fuses and all were good.So i re read your post and wham 2nd fuse on the top row from the right! Life saver bro,my gps was almost dead and the valentine1 was useless!:cool:

ya i was floatin in the same boat. I was trying to charge my dead phone and it wasnt working, so i went searching.... So ya I had just pulled it myself.
I just dont get y they dont tell you what fuse is what like hondas and other cars, i hate this little number system...

Back