• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dude on Craigslist begging to buyback his csvt

Humboldtkill

CEG'er
check the local craigslist there is a guy claiming he sold his 2000 black svt contour to landmark ford and now he wants it back,lol

Should never have sold it! Woogie man you have a black svt:shocked:

check the local craigslist there is a guy claiming he sold his 2000 black svt contour to landmark ford and now he wants it back,lol

Should never have sold it! Woogie man you have a black svt:shocked:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/906330603.html

Maybe he got pulled over by police in this car back in 2003, arrested on the spot and sent away to jail. His parents sold the car while he was locked up and now he is out of prison after 5 years. Looking for that half key of smack he stashed inside the trunk panels. Remember the movie "48 Hours" haha

I was curious and sent him an email.

Hey Troy
The Vin was 1FAFP68G0YK100020
It was # 86 out of 2150 Black with spoiler and custom rims I still have original rims.
I originally wanted a lightning in the begining. I couldn't afford it. I test drove a bunch of cars at different spots and by far that svt contour was the best performing car by far. I loved that car so much and then I finally traded it in for a lightning. I have a family now and wish that I could have both. Thanks for answering my listing it's my first one. Tell me more about you and your buddies cars.

Nice cover story! lol J/K He seems like a true csvt fan! I will direct him here.

I emailed him also. Told him to run a CarFax so at least he'll know whether car is still registered, on the road and in what state.

In 5 years it could be a few owners and far away.

Nope, it's not my car.........but everyone has a price:shrug::laugh:. What is he looking to pay for it & why doesn't he just shop around for another CSVT? Don't get me wrong, I understand the sentimental thing, but he didn't own the car that long, & there have been some nice examples that have been for sale in the CEG classifieds lately.

I'm starting to give more credit to the KILO/smack theory.:blackeye:

-Aaron

Back