• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

parts tour $700

I was going to do the hightowers on them so im i dont have down time with mine, but ur more than welcome to mine when i swap.. they do need a little polishing but then again, most all do now

SHOOT! I needed lights as well lol... but this sunday is when everything is happening correct? because i will try and be there to help part it off, and lay clam to parts :laugh:... With a socket and wrench in hand

well i don't have the normal relay. that autozone has and that i can find online.
I need these relay which i can't find any information about online anywhere.
dsc02283mediumul0.jpg

Car has been bought!!

Fmonkey fronted the money so parts will be sold off it help spread the cost. Being bought fairly cheap we will be passing on the savings to others whom need parts. I guess we will start by trying to just take offers on parts on a donation basis. So Please be fair for what you want so that we can do things like this again in the future.

Im working on getting a tow dolly to bring it from Redmond down to Lakewood. Im hoping on getting it here this sunday (10/19) So we will still have to see when we can schedule a tear down.

Please, for those who want to request parts, PM me and let me know what you need, what ur offering for it, If you want to get it during the tear down, or if you want it set aside to pick up later.

Well i need parts and im not sure what i all need :p... So i really want to be there on the parting off day, and i can help out... Directions?:shrug:... Oh hell ill get them from ya tomorrow ...

Back