• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

parts tour $700

If anyone picks this up I'll take the drivers front seat. I would buy the whole car but I have nowhere to put it while parting it out.
-tropictour

dibs on the door panels and some other parts :laugh::laugh:... lol well we could all chip in a buy it?:shrug::shrug:... and i have a airplane hanger we could strip her in one day and then push her out onto the airfield on fire:rolleyes:... lol but seriously we could all pitch in? and get her stripped and cleaned out in one day...

dibs on the door panels and some other parts :laugh::laugh:... lol well we could all chip in a buy it?:shrug::shrug:... and i have a airplane hanger we could strip her in one day and then push her out onto the airfield on fire:rolleyes:... lol but seriously we could all pitch in? and get her stripped and cleaned out in one day...
That sounds good too. I just want the interior, and a few interior trim pieces. I got $100!
-tropictour

Well I sent an email to the guy to go look at the car and I haven't got a call or email back from the guy. I work out of Redmond so its easy for me to go take a look at the car.

i need some interior pieces as well... And if you need the ones i do :laugh:... Fight to the death we shall:mad:... hahah jk but ya if you could check out the car for us and tell us the condition of it that would work out great! .. i got $100

So I went and saw the car today, the outside is a little beat up but the with dents on the drivers side door and front fender. The inside clean and in good shape no major tears in the seats form what I saw and there are some scratches on some of the trim pieces.

So I think I will pick the car up for us to be parted out because I will the motor and probably the tranny out of the car. So if anyone has a place to put the car that would be great, just pm me to let me know.

Ok, well Im officially calling dibs on the interior and a couple misc. interior items. And wired already volunteered for the strip site. :laugh:
-tropictour

ya at my place or SamSVT said we might be able to do a day strip in the hanger... mind you that just might be better as he has the lift and we can take any suspention off, as well have things to a better handling point... but i am down for the strip... me and a buddy did a honda accord in 4 hrs complete down to the unibody... so We can pull it all and catalog it:laugh:... minus the dibbed parts.. SO lets figure out how many ppl want stuff and see where the moneys at.. to be honest we should be able to get it for like what 6? does that sound right to you Fmonkey? what do you think?

We might be able to do a day at the hanger, but i gotta check with the cuz and clear it with him... So let me get back on that....

ya dont stress on the hanger. We need to see if we are doing a GB on this car or if someones going to just get it and sell off parts. but either way my house is cool to strip it at . I just keep throwing the hanger out there cause we know its an option, an option that has to be cleared prior to but still thats fine. No worries, we arent throwing you under the bus...lol

Well I'll take the floormats too if they are OEM and in good shape. So I'll take the seats, drivers B pillar, and floormats. And LIM if you do not need it.
-tropictour

Now are we calling dibs on stuff now, or i thought you have to have eyes on it first to do that :laugh: lol!... Well im glad im not under the bus cause hes a big bus that hits hard lol.. but i just havent asked him yet lol.. but im down for anywhere else if needed, and i have already stripped a green one like this in about 5 days by myself, and after i was done with it we put it on a trailer and took it to a junk yard; took off the straps and gunned the truck and let it fall off!.. it was amazing:drool: lol...

OK so I'm going to be picking up the car tomorrow from the guy. Here's the thing if this car is going to be moved to Wired's house it needs to go there in as timely manner because the home owners board where I live allows only two car in front of a house. So please pm me for my phone number so we can come up plan to get this done.

Back