• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little get together

Aussie Ford

Hard-core CEG'er
Yesterday Tropictour and I met up here in PDX, so he could pick up some leather seats (finally!) It was nice to meet him in person. But there was one little problem for a couple of Tour guys.... He came down in an Explorer, and I showed up with the seats in the back of my Ram so you see there we were without a Tour in sight..... LOL

That could be a violation of some meet up rule I suppose, BUT along came Woogieman in his SVT and saved the day :laugh:

Then my son came by in my Tour and swapped it for the Ram so we ended up in good shape and at least we all had a Fords...... LOL :cool:

Thanks for driving down to PDX TT

AF

Hmmm... I think you might have broken a law there about the meeting lol... but all was saved since you swapped out cars haha... but we need to get a real meeting done sometime soon!:shrug:

Then my son came by in my Tour and swapped it for the Ram so we ended up in good shape and at least we all had a Fords...... LOL :cool:

I am not sure about down in Portland, but up here in Seattle we call a Ram a Dodge, not a Ford. But, maybe it would become a better truck if you put Ford emblems on it.

I am not sure about down in Portland, but up here in Seattle we call a Ram a Dodge, not a Ford. But, maybe it would become a better truck if you put Ford emblems on it.

Well my friend you must have missed the part where my son came by with My Tour and swapped it for my DODGE RAM which left the three of us all with Fords..... an Exploder, SE Tour, and an SVT so the meet up went well but since Tropic was in a bit of a rush Woogie and I had some grub and gab at the Lucky Labrador Pub. :laugh:

AF

I did not miss it I just had to give you a bad time for having a Dodge. Glad you had a good meet up.

Back