• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post Your Pics Of Your Csvt

Here are some old one's for now.

SVTlake12.jpg

SVTlake9.jpg

SVTindirt4.jpg

SVTindirt3.jpg

SVToffice3.jpg

SVToffice2.jpg

Here are a few of Aussie, GrooveNerd, Derk xB(Audi TT), & I

CarsafterHwy532.jpg

CarsTillamook2.jpg

CarsSeaside3.jpg

-Aaron

Nice shots, since I see a few of you are close to the Portland area, has anyone went up to the old fort on the eastside to take some pic's?

Along the river (downtown side) is nice too, I know the Falls are always has people/cars tourist, but that would be a nice location also. I remember so many location from my days up their, came with being a recruiter traveling all over the area. ooo, ooo, I almost forgot, The Rose Garden park area, I remember a road that went from the southside of downtown through the rose graden to the Hospital/Zoo area.

Well these pictures started to make me cry a bit :cry::cry:... I then went and looked at my SVT and cried some more :cry::cry:... and now im to ashamed to show pictures of my car on here : (... Probably to embarrassed to come to the meet now!:laugh: lol ..

Well these pictures started to make me cry a bit :cry::cry:... I then went and looked at my SVT and cried some more :cry::cry:... and now im to ashamed to show pictures of my car on here : (... Probably to embarrassed to come to the meet now!:laugh: lol ..

Bah. My SVT is beat to death. I once came to a meet without a front bumper!

Here is a rainy night shot of my CSVT
I need to learn how to take sweet pictures, and maybe clean my car more often.

Night.jpg

sweet pic bugzuki! i really wanna figure out whats wrong with my car so bad. i think it has something to do with the secondaries being stuck open or something... it has to be something to do with fuel casue the car struggles in the morning to start but with a couple turns of the kep it runs up to 1600 an down to 800rpm's

Today I realized that it was sunny. So, I hurried home and washed the car. Then, I took some better pictures.

bcksdcls.JPG

sidegrass.JPG

The black paint reflected too much in these pictures. But, they look nice.
frntsdwoods.jpg

sidewoods.jpg

A little sunny
Frontwheel.jpg

The passengerside is the good side. Had to wash some mud off the side of the car when I went on that muddy dirt road.:blackeye:

Back