Clear All

• shotwell
    replied
    Lies, all lies.

I'm telling the moderator ;-)

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    Spotted near Wilsonville and Tualatin... medium blue 95 GL zetec 5 spd with E0 rims and svt brakes... looked just like Bill/contours r us/mondeoman's ride... gee, it's parked in my complex near my apartment. Thank you Bill. It sure handles nicely.

Leave a comment:

• satya_svt98
    replied
    What other site!?

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    OK, good job, you found the NW region forum here on CEG. Did you find the other site yet?

Leave a comment:

• Fillbach
    replied
    I have know a guy with a red one in eatonville, there is also a green one in eatonville, and I saw another red and a silver in Graham/spanaway area

Leave a comment:

• Fillbach
    replied
    I have a 99 svt black in eatonville wa

Leave a comment:

• contour_r_us
    replied
    Well this is true....Battleground....assuming that jbalch has switched out the plates promptly!!

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    With the Cascade Sports Car Club at PIR for the Historical Races, I was looking around a little bit for either a black csvt with antennae or maybe a blue fsvt. Since the SF csvt I spotted had I thought Oregon plates, I figured that was not jbalch, doesn't he live around Battleground? And since Cassandra has a Quaife and a lead-footed driver, maybe after the heads are replaced, some owner's past habits will lead him to see what kind of time an old non-svt would do on that slippery PIR drags starting line. Also saw a near mint tropic green csvt last night, then I recognized Aussie Ford's plates.

Leave a comment:

• contour_r_us
    replied
    E1 model? Maybe my recently sold SF SVT? jbalch on this site (moderator) bought it.

Leave a comment:

• shotwell
    replied
    An SVT Contour at PIR? Say it isn't so! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    About 4:45 p.m. plus or minus, 7/13/14, leaving PIR's Historical Races after the rain and the last race (those two Datsun Z cars in front looked like they were serious about racing each other, didn't they? I missed catching them in the Festival Curves), SF CSVT with no trunk spoiler, stock svt wheels, I think that was an Oregon Crater Lake plate... you headed past on the drive behind the grandstands on the way past the pits and out before I could flag you... Anyone here?

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    That EO by Cascade Station is not the one I'm looking for, saw it parked by that Best Buy today.

Leave a comment:

• PDXSVT
    replied
    SF EO in rough shape you say? Tell me more. I'm looking for one in particular that fits that general description. But the EO I'm looking for has a spoiler, E1 wheels and is missing side skirts... might be somewhere around Portland or even out around Newberg.

Leave a comment:

• Jbalch
    replied
    I was over at Best Buy in Cascade station and I always see a 98 silver SVT... She's in a little bit of a rough state but still a nice car. Anybody else see this care? Are you on contour.org? It has to be an employee of Best Buy as it is always parked in the same area and is there pretty much EVERY time I'm over there, and I'm over there a lot (I'm an I.T. guy after all, and even we have to hit Best Buy in an emergency).

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Ford
    replied
    I heard it was Mrs. Aussie Ford's new ride, and it had it's first mod already.....
    post-6052-0-875219&#.jpg
    post-6052-0-991618&#.jpg
    post-6052-0-956585&#.jpg
    post-6052-0-863939&#.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X