• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

I saw a black E0 at fred meyers in tualatin last wed. Left a note and then when leaving actually talked to the owner. They were an older couple who said they'd check us out.

Last night at the Bugerville in Beaverton I saw a T-red 98 SE. When I went in I was the only customer, so I did my order and asked who had the Tour. The young lady that owned it really liked it and had been commenting about my moonroof to on of her coworkers. I told her about the site and gave her one of my cards with the info on the back.

I saw a black E0 at fred meyers in tualatin last wed. Left a note and then when leaving actually talked to the owner. They were an older couple who said they'd check us out.

Last night at the Bugerville in Beaverton I saw a T-red 98 SE. When I went in I was the only customer, so I did my order and asked who had the Tour. The young lady that owned it really liked it and had been commenting about my moonroof to on of her coworkers. I told her about the site and gave her one of my cards with the info on the back.

Is she Hispanic?

Saw the black CSVT with E1's again in Lowe's parking lot. It has Sweet Grass county plates. I left a "come visit us at CEG" note on their window. Hopefully it'll net us a new member!!!

FINALLY met this guy. I park by him every time I'm at Lowe's, and just happened to be there as he was coming out. Seemed like a really nice guy, although he was a bit surprised to see another SVT parked by his.

He told me that he got the notes I left on his car, and that he's looked at the site a bit but hasn't joined. I told him about the big Ford meet/show in Billings over Labor Day weekend, and he said that he and his dad might both enter - his dad has a vintage Ford (I don't remember the model, sorry!) He had a silver CSVT before the black one, and it met it's end by way of a deer. His car only has 53K on it! :drool:

Black SVT in Bothell

Black SVT in Bothell

Black aftermarket rims with chrome surrounds. You were driving south on Hwy 527 at the 228th St intersection.

I haven't seen you around these parts before.

spotted a clean stock 98SVT E0 silver frost / MB at the DQ just before Sheridan on Hwy 18. I talked with the owner a nice lady that said when she bought it new it was the first one in the dealership. I gave her the invite to join us, she actually lives in Milwaukie. It had just gotten dark and my pic didn't turn out.....

AF

I saw a super clean SE parked outside of work the other day (Safeway). When I told the guy nice car, he wasn't sure what to say/do. He just replied thanks in an uncertain voice.

Something tells me he wasn't a car enthusiast. :lol:

Friday Shorty and I were having lunch at Broadmore golf course and we spotted this 99-00 Black / MB SVT with all the jack point covers on.... LOL

Left an invite on the windshield.

AF

09-18-09_1325.jpg

OK so I'm almost done posting for the day.... LOL

A while back my Bride and I saw this unusual car in a parking lot on about 118th & SE Division at this model train store.

SC 1.jpg

sc 3.jpg

sc 4.jpg

sc 6.jpg

sc 2.jpg

OK I was mistaken this is the final one for today.... on a trip to the guy store Home Depot at mall 205 a DMC driven by a very nice lady named Kathy. She didn't mind me taking a few pics and talking about her car. After al we have so much in common driving obsolete vehicles... LOL

I gave her an invite to visit our web site, forum, and to join us at our next get together, after all we let vegetable burning rattle cans show up, and she sounded interested.

DMC 1.jpg

dmc 6.jpg

dmc 2.jpg

dmc 3.jpg

dmc 4.jpg

Back