• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

I saw 2 CSVT's in Oak Harbor yesterday the first was a silver with not spoiler I think it was an E0 and it drove bt Cenex at about 9:15 am. The second was a Black E0 with not spoiler at the storage units out on Old Oak Harbor road I think it was about 2 pm or so. Of course I wasn't driving mine cause it's in garage undergoing surgery.

I think that might have been me in the black E0...maybe. I stopped there to call about that wood for sale on the side of the road. That's the first time I've driven it in weeks! My Mercedes was broken...

We should get together and share resources. I talked to Josh yesterday or the day before. He's been wanting me to come check it out. I've been really busy though...it's the holiday season after all! Maybe in early Dec, maybe Jan.

Is your lowered this one looked like it might have had lowered suspension on it, then I was driving by at 50mph so ya. If it was yours which it probably was from what I saw it looks nice.

Josh came over the other day with a strap wrench so I could get the stock crank pully off I put on a UDP today. I've already got the synco replaced along with a Torsen in the tranny I got all that back on today and part of the motor reconnected. Hopefully by the time I stop working I'll be ready to bolt the subframe back up and on. Oh I ran into Tim at the hobby shop on base I think it was Tues I needed the press while doing the syncros and the diff.

This guy's gotta be a forum member. Saw it today, silver SVT with a wicked body kit. I've seen it around a few times, saw it today at 6:45pm heading east on i-90 from 405 to beyond my exit (#17). has license plate "SVTIT08". here's a quick cell phone snap.
2068032780_7e3226b0e1.jpg

also had stainless gas cover. i was staring at his car while driving by, almost hit somebody!

I saw a black E0 last night parked right next to my E1 looked a little beat up but the thing has stock floor mats in it. I wonder who own's it?

Just messing with ya shotwell when I get back from this roadtrip of mine we should try and get a meet for all the CSVT's in the area.

Alright all CEG members we can get together around the Puget Sound. I don't want to leave anyone out from the boards. My bad won't happen again, lol.

I'd go. I am only an hour away and I like Deception pass drive. I usually take the Chuckanut drive. Little nicer then I5

Silver SE Sport(I think) running south 405 around 630 yesterday.. took the sunset exit.. looked pretty well taken care of... SE skirts and dual exhaust.. Anyone? I was tryin to get a shot at the plate but my tour is soo fast I couldn't slow down enough before I passed him..lol

Ohhh I forgot how to get to Chuckanut that would be a fun drive. When I lived up here a few years ago I used to ride with a group of guys and we would do that ride all the time. Great road good suggestion.

Well whats up everyone i have a SVT contour 99 in the puyallup area. but i travel all over the puget sound area. its beat up because of an accident be it still drives fine. but i see a few svts around and try to get close but they just go and take off. but anyway a meeting or svt run would be tight! pls if you guys have parts that i could buy off you guys that would be great.... Ow my SVT has a transformer sticker int he back window... its black and my car is too also so. find me:laugh:

Met up with a fellow who contacted me from that other site......

He drives a 95 midnight red V6 MTX SE. Which now has an updated Ford replacement cup holder.

He lives out in Hillsboro, and I gave him the invite to join us here on the NW Forum. Talked about meets and the up coming trip to the PDX auto show. Showed him some of the mods on my 99, he's interested in doing some, the Sitque rear dome for sure.

My 2 cents says he'll be joining us soon.

Regards,
AF

Oddly i See MANY tours and mystakes in tacoma... so far maybe one csvt but no one really that seems to into this that i can see.... I used to be part of CB7tuner.org for the early honda accords and it was awesome having many users in the general area... So just gatta build up the exposer of this site.... OTher than that i spot a black CSVT in my drive way...:shrug:

Every now and then you may see me running through seattle. I have a military buddy stationed in Ft Lewis. Over the weekend we took a spure of the moment trip to the seattle science center. I may only have an SE but it does stand out a bit. I have dual exhaust and you can hear me coming.

Back